Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-18-2015, 07:30 PM   #1
Bennieficial

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro SS
Oracle headlight installation in NC area

Anybody know somewhere in NC (preferably around Raleigh) that will install my Oracle headlight & fogs for a reasonable price? Everywhere that I've contacted quotes me like $1100 for installation alone which is crazy.
Bennieficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #2
Djinn

Drives: 2LT/RS
My guy here in GA only charges me 400 for both... I do a lot of work with him though. Have you tried AAC directly? maybe you can ship them your lights they install and return them...maybe?
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 01:37 PM   #3
$inferno
Trust No One

Drives: 94 Camaro Z28 & 2010 Camaro 1LT IOM
Have you been able to find anybody that does the installs? I want to have it done to ours also.
$inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:44 PM   #4
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennieficial View Post
Anybody know somewhere in NC (preferably around Raleigh) that will install my Oracle headlight & fogs for a reasonable price? Everywhere that I've contacted quotes me like $1100 for installation alone which is crazy.
They're not in Raleigh, but S&L Customs in Mooresville do excellent work.

Are the the led rings already installed inside headlights and fogs? or do they need to be opened up and have the led rings installed in the units and then re-baked/sealed then wired up and installed in the car? Will make a difference in how much labor is involved and cost $$
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:34 PM   #5
$inferno
Trust No One

Drives: 94 Camaro Z28 & 2010 Camaro 1LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancygrl View Post

Are the the led rings already installed inside headlights and fogs? or do they need to be opened up and have the led rings installed in the units and then re-baked/sealed then wired up and installed in the car? Will make a difference in how much labor is involved and cost $$
Yeah Mooresville is a 4 hour drive for us. I seen their work and love it. But would had rather keep the baby closer to home.
$inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:04 AM   #6
Bennieficial

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancygrl View Post

They'd need to be opened up and installed over the current rings. If the price is right, I'll take that drive to Mooresville. I'll give them a call. May even buy my Kooks headers while I'm out there since I believe they're based in Mooresville also
Bennieficial is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oracle