Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #561
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Blacked out gas cap would look good with black strips and blacked bow ties and headlights...That would look bad a$$
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #562
EKG

Drives: Right now....a Honda CR-V
Driving home from school today I saw a BEAUTIFUL Silver Ice Metallic Camaro...the sun is always out in AZ, and it was shining perfectly on this bad boy! I couldn't stop staring at it, even as I drove past it (might not have been the safest thing, but my eyes were glued to it!).

Later on that drive, I saw my first ever Summit White Camaro in person...I had debated back and forth between those two colors for quite some time...and let's just say...

The SIM won!!!!!!!! The metallic flake in it was so dang amazing....I can't get the image out of my head!
EKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:17 AM   #563
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG View Post
Driving home from school today I saw a BEAUTIFUL Silver Ice Metallic Camaro...the sun is always out in AZ, and it was shining perfectly on this bad boy! I couldn't stop staring at it, even as I drove past it (might not have been the safest thing, but my eyes were glued to it!).

Later on that drive, I saw my first ever Summit White Camaro in person...I had debated back and forth between those two colors for quite some time...and let's just say...

The SIM won!!!!!!!! The metallic flake in it was so dang amazing....I can't get the image out of my head!
Good call!!

I've kicked around the fuel door idea, especially because it locks!! I've got blacked out bowties now and thought about black. $189.00 (chevymall.com)seems like a lot of money though. Would look great though!!!
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #564
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKG View Post

I like it too, before I got my SIM, I was gonna get the IBM....but my other car is Blue and its a pain to keep clean....Im glad I got the SIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Good call!!

I've kicked around the fuel door idea, especially because it locks!! I've got blacked out bowties now and thought about black. $189.00 (chevymall.com)seems like a lot of money though. Would look great though!!!
Yeah im ordering my bowties, classic V emblems, and fuel door this week. Also I know there is other places that sell the black bow ties....any recomendations?
Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #565
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater

Video here...

Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #566
thesnoopster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post

Video here...

That is great .....but I have a L99....I think the AFM will sound horrible with the x-pipe :( .... but other than that ...sounds great!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:55 PM   #567
68RS

Drives: '68 327 RS, 2010 2SS/RS
ddunerider, I like the bublebee stripes. They look great!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #568
EKG

Drives: Right now....a Honda CR-V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post

Video here...

Yep, just can't get better than the SIM!!! Most beautiful color out there imo...shows off all the lines perfectly!!
EKG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:47 AM   #569
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
I like it too, before I got my SIM, I was gonna get the IBM....but my other car is Blue and its a pain to keep clean....Im glad I got the SIM

Yeah im ordering my bowties, classic V emblems, and fuel door this week. Also I know there is other places that sell the black bow ties....any recomendations?
Snoop, I bought a roll of black vinyl at Advance Auto Parts for 9 bucks and did the bowties myself. it's 6" x 6' so if it gets worn I'll just cut another one out. Haven't seen a cheaper fuel door though.

Shot of the car in Shorter, AL yesturday. B & W with hint of color.
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2009, 06:05 PM   #570
garcmol

Grrrrr. This is the vinyl front bowtie.
Attached Images

Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #571
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpack View Post
I know this is going to be a biased response in this thread but, Is everyone still happy with their choice of SIM? Sitting at 1100 has giving me too much time to think about it & I keep wondering if I would like SW better. Anyone with the RS package, how do you think the midnight rims go with the color scheme ? Part of me thinks the rims almost need to be chrome to really give it an impressive look. Every time I think I'm going to switch, I see a SIM at Avis where I rent almost every week, and I am impressed all over again. Problem is I have never seen the SW in person so I can't put this to bed for good. I think from a distance the SIM can look dull. But when it is clean & viewed up close the metallic really pops & the color looks fantastic. Who still loves their SIM????

Jim

ME! It'll only be a week tomorrow that i've had the pleasure to DRIVE her, but she is beautiful!
5thGenOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 12:02 AM   #572
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Me Too!!garcmol nice start.......
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #573
garcmol

Thanks Dune. I've got leaps and bounds to catch up with you though!! lol, I've got to grow two more cylinders to get close, haha.

That above pic shows the stealth bulbs installed too. No more amber unless I change lanes or headlights on. All silver or black up front.
Old 11-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #574
thesnoopster

Quote:
Grrrrr. This is the vinyl front bowtie.
Quote:
Snoop, I bought a roll of black vinyl at Advance Auto Parts for 9 bucks and did the bowties myself. it's 6" x 6' so if it gets worn I'll just cut another one out. Haven't seen a cheaper fuel door though.

Shot of the car in Shorter, AL yesturday. B & W with hint of color.
Wow thats nice work on the bowties....I might have to do that myself....because im getting tired of looking at the "big gold tooth" on my grill....makes my car looks like a smiling pimp lol

Tags
silver camaro, silver ice metallic, silver ice metallic camaro, sim camaro