Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > UK

Old 09-05-2014, 02:39 AM   #1
bluey9

Drives: Camaro 2LT (it's here), Peugeot 508
Bluetooth Pairing

Can we do it without an Onstar subscription? I tried oairing this morning. Got the code, the phone found the car and then wouldn't pair.

Anyone managed it?

Cheers
Bluey
bluey9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:24 AM   #2
rikkuness

Drives: .
Yeah mine pairs, use it for calls and playing music. Never touched the onstar stuff
rikkuness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 04:45 AM   #3
Chodaboy

Drives: 2011 V6 rag top
Mine works fine for calls but not for music.
Chodaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 08:50 AM   #4
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
It's a bit weird setting the Bluetooth up for GMusicConnect. I had to set my phone on Bluetooth search and then toggle through the radio Bluetooth menu and function/input button stuff until it transmitted the GMusicConnect signal to my phone. I can't really say exactly what steps you need to take 'cos it wasn't really intuitive .. haha

Now I have two connections to the Car. One for Phone and one for music. Phone connects automatically, I have to manually force my phone to connect the music connection whenever I want it.
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #5
Black Phoenix
Alamo City Camaros

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Bluetooth Pairing

This has happened to me, I deleted (Forget this Device) any/all devices from the Bluetooth settings on your phone, then got out & turned my phone off & back on to reset it, then try to pair it. It worked for me. I didn't need the code. I have an IPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CAI Intake, Borla Touring Axle Back, FOOSE Legend Wheels, Vertical Doors by River City Creations, Expel sidemarker Blackouts, GTS Headlight & Tail light Blackouts, Oracle Headlight Colorshift & Fog light Halo's, Engine Bay, Grill, Wheel ring & underglow lighting by RiverCity Creations, Hood & Deck lid murals by SC Airbrush & Designs
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:08 AM   #6
RickGM

Drives: 2013 SS V8 L99 Magnusson Heartbeat
There's another post on the UK forum about this. I've never managed to get the music to work but the phone connects perfectly. My only problem its multiple phone book entries but that's most likely an android issue.
Old 09-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #7
Mr Jos

Drives: '13 2LT RS
Mine is paired, calls and music work both. Only thing is when my Phone is locked (code needed to enter) it sometimes won't start playing till unlocked and pressed play on the Phone. Not always though.
Mr Jos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:22 AM   #8
bluey9

Drives: Camaro 2LT (it's here), Peugeot 508
I think I've been totally diverted from small stuff like bluetooth, Mr Jos. I saw your sig... can you tell us more about the LPG conversion. I've asked about this before. But I think there are very few that have taken the plunge.

Cheers
Bluey
bluey9 is offline   Reply With Quote