Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 02-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #15
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual_Perfection View Post
Where is that abandoned Theater? I see you are from MN. I have lived in MN all my life up until 3 weeks ago. I used to go to the Drive in Theater just north of Litchfield MN, and I would LOVE to go there again in a New Camaro to watch Transformers!
Hi,
Looks like you picked a great place to move! (back here in the summer though?) Great to hear from a fellow Minnesotan. Actually, I found this photo on the Flickr photo-sharing site, and it is an abandoned building somewhere in Texas. Is that theatre still open in Litchfield? I went to a few in the northern metro as a young person, but now believe the only metro area one (excluding Litchfield, which is out a ways west of Delano, of course) is in Cottage Grove.

Would be great for sure to see T2 at Drive-In in new Camaro! Hope you enjoy South Florida! We've vacationed in Fort Myers/Sanibel/Captiva and that's a great area!
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #16
DerbyChamp06

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chfr3ak View Post
Yeah those were great days. The only time you could have a rye and coke and watch a movie on a big screen. Man, I had some good times at the drive in. If you know what I mean! HEHE They used to think my car was a low rider with hydraulics on!
Ah, those were good old days indeed
Old 02-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #17
Visual_Perfection

Drives: '02 Bonneville SLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 View Post
Hi,
Looks like you picked a great place to move! (back here in the summer though?) Great to hear from a fellow Minnesotan. Actually, I found this photo on the Flickr photo-sharing site, and it is an abandoned building somewhere in Texas. Is that theatre still open in Litchfield? I went to a few in the northern metro as a young person, but now believe the only metro area one (excluding Litchfield, which is out a ways west of Delano, of course) is in Cottage Grove.

Would be great for sure to see T2 at Drive-In in new Camaro! Hope you enjoy South Florida! We've vacationed in Fort Myers/Sanibel/Captiva and that's a great area!
I do beleive that theatre in litchfield is still open. I know I was there a year or two ago, so I think it should still be open

And yes, I did pick a great place to move! I heard from the family it is snowing and cold, like normal back in the land of 10,000 lakes, I made sure to inform them that it was as the Floridians consider chilly here the past day or two with highs only in the mid-upper 60's The parents and my younger sister are all comming down to their second home in Cape Coral the first week of March for a week or two though, so at least they will get a little break from it all. I am moved down here permanently though, so no comming back to MN in the summers. I am used to the hot/humid summers back home, but I have a feeling the summer's here are going to be brutal Oh well, worth it for not having to deal with snow anymore.
Visual_Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
DerbyChamp06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual_Perfection View Post
I do beleive that theatre in litchfield is still open. I know I was there a year or two ago, so I think it should still be open

I am used to the hot/humid summers back home, but I have a feeling the summer's here are going to be brutal Oh well, worth it for not having to deal with snow anymore.
And as an added bonus, you can drive that new Camaro year round without subjecting it to the road salt/adverse elements here in Minnesota! My ulitimate goal is to have mine as second car, and store it from mid-November to late April, if possible. It almost seems criminal to drive such a nice car in our winter driving conditions.

You sure won't miss the winters...lol. Hope you're able to post some photos of new Camaro once you get it, with some nice Florida backdrops!