Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 08-05-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
vestalsin

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Inferno Orange
MyLink/NAV/Heated Seats Complete

I have a Mylink touchscreen. It includes the face plate, head. This is a NAV unit which actually has the NAV button on the faceplate along with heated seats button. I bought this earlier this year in hopes to put in my car however never got around to doing it. There is one problem with it but not a major problem, lower side piece that holds bracket to mount was broke during shipment. This was a used unit. A bit of plastic glue will fix it, I can even do it for you, just have had it sitting in a box so never messed with it. The plus to this unit is that I am including a brand new complete wiring harness from Gen5DIY. This is all in packaging unopened and has everything needed to install. Only thing you need is to have the radio programmed. Something I was going to have done before but never did. I know how much these go for roughly so I am looking to get the price I am asking. $1000.00 plus shipping cost. The faceplate is dirty from being used but can be cleaned up. I am looking to sell this quick before I change my mind as this was the one mod I wanted for my car however am trying to put together some money to help pay my fathers medical bills. Please let me know if interested. I live in Texas and have PayPal.
Attached Images

Old 08-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #2
vestalsin

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Inferno Orange
Bump
Anybody?
Old 09-18-2016, 07:21 PM   #3
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
I'm interested, but $1000 is quite steep for an OEM head unit.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:01 AM   #4
Ethanman

Drives: Black 2011 SS
Looks pretty rough
Ethanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 10:04 AM   #5
Snoman
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: 2013 Dusk Edition 2SS/M6/Sun/NPP
For price comparison, the Kenwood flagship models with Navigation with PAC's OEM installation kit, new in box with full warranty can be had starting at $1,000

If this unit has already been flashed/unlocked from Gen5DIY, I'd guess the $650 range and half of that if not.

GLWS!
Snoman is offline   Reply With Quote