Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 10-12-2012, 10:39 AM   #183
WxGawd
WxGawd

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro w/RS Victory Red
Send a message via AIM to WxGawd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach View Post
Bemore.. I got a CEL during a cold start last winter. It was a misfire CEL and it was really cold. The engine at the time didn't have a tune. I took it the dealer and they updated the computer to run at a higher rpm during choke to prevent misfires. Good since then. There is a TSB for this.

I know your situation is different but maybe raising the rpm during choke mode may fix your problem.
@Mach: Same thing happened to me this week. Mine is at the service department today having the ECM re-flashed per the TSB.
WxGawd is offline   Reply With Quote