Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #29
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Welcome to the club.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:55 PM   #30
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFemme View Post
That V6 puts down 300 hp and is better than about 90% of other cars on the road. JUST saying. In fact, in the gas crisis we're in, I think the V6s are outselling the V8s now. I'm a mod noob myself, but you can get loads of info in all the relevant forums. Any CAI should be fine warranty-wise. Again, check w/ dealer if possible.
My thoughts exactly, and thanks!! I just got rid of my Yukon that sucked up $90 of gas every week to week and a half, so when I filled up my car this weekend for under $50!!! Yeah, that explains it all!!! I'll start searching now, at work but nothing to do!! See where it takes me!!
Mysteek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #31
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
Welcome!

http://autoagenda.com/2010-current
AutoAgenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #32
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Lightning View Post
Oops, meant to comment on the spears, too. I am seriously considering Victory Red spears on mine. I think they look great. If I do, I will get them painted on, then clear coated. My dealer's paint shop is really good. They do a lot of custom work.
They look sweet and without going overboard on the color since you want to keep the black sleek look!! That would be tight!! Plus, red halos?!?! AH!! Yeah, I don't want to do the vinyl, prefer the paint. I have a friend in town that works at a body shop and mods all those Hondas and what nots! He always shows up with a nice new paint job every other week. I'll be hittin' him up for the paint job for sure!! Just need to figure out if I should only get the spears, or do some accents on the side doors too, oh and gills!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #33
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post

Looking at the site now!! Good thing is that you aren't very far away!!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #34
CamaroFemme

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
They look sweet and without going overboard on the color since you want to keep the black sleek look!! That would be tight!! Plus, red halos?!?! AH!! Yeah, I don't want to do the vinyl, prefer the paint. I have a friend in town that works at a body shop and mods all those Hondas and what nots! He always shows up with a nice new paint job every other week. I'll be hittin' him up for the paint job for sure!! Just need to figure out if I should only get the spears, or do some accents on the side doors too, oh and gills!
I love her! She's so enthusiastic! Let's keep her, guys!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #35
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Yes!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:06 PM   #36
c5Legend
Camaro5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
welcome and nice car! doesnt it feel great?? i was riding around with a smile all day yesterday.. cant wait to get off work and go drive around some more LOL.
c5Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #37
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5Legend View Post
welcome and nice car! doesnt it feel great?? i was riding around with a smile all day yesterday.. cant wait to get off work and go drive around some more LOL.

I love the feel of that car!! So many ppl diss on the small windows, but I don't have a problem! I'm with you, I'm here at work and all I wanna do is take off and go driving around. I go insane sitting in here knowing she is just outside waiting for me!! LOVE IT!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #38
Black Lightning

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
For sure!!

Red hood spears; Corsa cat-back exhaust; Roto-fab intake; Engine bay black/red theme; Black outs including both bowties, tail lights, tail light bezels, and side lamps; gill stripes; 35% window tints; Side SS badges; Hurst-equipped badge.
Black Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #39
WICG2772
Bring on the sunshine!

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS Rally Ylw/Blk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteek View Post
Thanks everyone!! I'm excited to be a part of this!! After reading all these forums and seeing everyone's enthusiasm towards their cars, it has me all revved up for mine! Oh, and the first mod done was the tinted windows, OF COURSE!! What do you all think about getting the cowls painted/spears?? I have seen a few on here and they look nice. I was thinking of going the reverse bumblee route with mine since there aren't any down here like that. Suggestions? Comments?
I think that is a fantabulous idea. Go for it!