Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 04-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #15
neomorphin

Drives: 2013 Blu-Ray Metallic 2SS/RS
Spurs all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
neomorphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #16
Texan_Camaro

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro LS Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berje View Post
And thats why CB is there to spread the floor. Plus Perkins sucks and Ibaka is ehh.

We've won 2 tittles, and had to go through teams with much better bigs then OKC. Bulls, Indy, and spurs. So them having bigs is really irrelevant.

We have plenty of answers for that

Irrelevant? Tell me again how the Heat struggled against Mason Plumlee, the backup to the injured Brook Lopez? Don't get your hopes up with Roy Hibbert playing like a clown right now because BIGS is something the Heat have a problem with. You will remember that.

Texan_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:14 PM   #17
Burn Notice24

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCSSGT-RET View Post
I think the only "we" should be the people on the team. I understand being loyal to a team, but the team practices and sweats for each win, not the fans.
I'm fine with "we" if you live in the city or are from the city. Personally, I am a Rockets and Texans season ticket holder. I'm invested in the team and I think I can use "we". However, it seems like bandwagon fans and front runners abuse the word "we" and ruin it for the real fans.
Burn Notice24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:44 PM   #18
Berje

Drives: 1994 z28, 2010 ss, 2010 titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Camaro View Post
Irrelevant? Tell me again how the Heat struggled against Mason Plumlee, the backup to the injured Brook Lopez? Don't get your hopes up with Roy Hibbert playing like a clown right now because BIGS is something the Heat have a problem with. You will remember that.

Okay your point? it was regular season, they were in cruise control the whole season. Bigs do give us a problem but we've able to make it to 3 consecutive finals, all going through "big" teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Notice24 View Post
I'm fine with "we" if you live in the city or are from the city. Personally, I am a Rockets and Texans season ticket holder. I'm invested in the team and I think I can use "we". However, it seems like bandwagon fans and front runners abuse the word "we" and ruin it for the real fans.
I am from Broward county if you are referring to me.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:14 PM   #19
Texan_Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berje View Post
Okay your point? it was regular season, they were in cruise control the whole season. Bigs do give us a problem but we've able to make it to 3 consecutive finals, all going through "big" teams.

I am from Broward county if you are referring to me.

Typical heat fan: they win a game, 3Peat, LBJ MVP; they lose a game, they are in cruise control and it's the regular season. GTFO Leave the game early and do us all a favor.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:19 PM   #20
Texan_Camaro

And I'm not arguing for OKC, I'm arguing against bandwagon Heat fans. The worst in the business.

Old 04-22-2014, 11:23 PM   #21
Berje

Drives: 1994 z28, 2010 ss, 2010 titan
Quote:
Typical heat fan: they win a game, 3Peat, LBJ MVP; they lose a game, they are in cruise control and it's the regular season. GTFO Leave the game early and do us all a favor.

It's the regular season, IT DOES NOT MATTER. The playoffs are the real season. All the teams that have been going for a 3 peat have admitted the regular season its hard to keep focused and play each game to win.
They are 2x defending champs. every team they face is going to give the heat there best shot, while the heat probably aren't engaged at all.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #22
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
To you Heat fans who say "we", are you from Miami or do you live in Miami? Or are you just more bandwagon fans?
I'm a Heat fan. I'm not from or live in Miami. Lived in plenty of places, Iceland, Spain to name a Few. I'm a military brat and born in VA. What's your point? I can't be a fan because I'm not from there? Gtfo.

Lebron is exciting to watch period. Kobe is exciting to watch. Spurs or Thunder can win it this year and I wouldn't care. I'm not a Tim Duncan fan, or Kevin Durant. They just don't excite me the way Lebron or Kobe does. Y'all are too emotional, lol.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:29 PM   #23
Burn Notice24

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
I'm a Heat fan. I'm not from or live in Miami. Lived in plenty of places, Iceland, Spain to name a Few. I'm a military brat and born in VA. What's your point? I can't be a fan because I'm not from there? Gtfo.

Lebron is exciting to watch period. Kobe is exciting to watch. Spurs or Thunder can win it this year and I wouldn't care. I'm not a Tim Duncan fan, or Kevin Durant. They just don't excite me the way Lebron or Kobe does. Y'all are too emotional, lol.
My point is, you're a bandwagon fan. I'm not saying that you can't be a fan. All that I'm saying is that you're a front runner. As long as you don't act like you've "always been a Heat fan" or "Loved the Heat since the beginning", I don't care.

Back to the playoffs, the Rockets are in a must win game tonight. McHale needs to make adjustments. If the Rockets lose the series, he will likely be out of a job.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM   #24
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Lakers! !!!!"!!! Wait they're not in the playoffs!
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #25
Texan_Camaro

Quote:
Back to the playoffs, the Rockets are in a must win game tonight. McHale needs to make adjustments. If the Rockets lose the series, he will likely be out of a job.

Lol Poor Dwight! Although Blazers are getting better as the series goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Lakers! !!!!"!!! Wait they're not in the playoffs!

I feel your pain man, I'm a Boston celtics Fan!

Old 04-23-2014, 08:46 PM   #26
Burn Notice24

Quote:
Lol Poor Dwight! Although Blazers are getting better as the series goes on.

I feel your pain man, I'm a Boston celtics Fan!

Dwight has been fine. Harden missed a career high 20 shots in game 1. He'll shoot much better in game 2, maybe play a little defense and we'll get the win
Old 04-23-2014, 11:30 PM   #27
Texan_Camaro

Quote:
Dwight has been fine. Harden missed a career high 20 shots in game 1. He'll shoot much better in game 2, maybe play a little defense and we'll get the win

2-0 man. Harden is fine when he is on fire, but Rockets will have a hard time winning if he goes Carmelo Anthony shot percentage. Oh and I said Dwight because he has been chasing a championship.

Old 04-24-2014, 07:15 AM   #28
Burn Notice24

Quote:
2-0 man. Harden is fine when he is on fire, but Rockets will have a hard time winning if he goes Carmelo Anthony shot percentage. Oh and I said Dwight because he has been chasing a championship.

The series is over. Harden is ice cold, McHale is terrible coach, and the our overall lack of defense is showing. I look forward to a new head coach next year and hopefully Carmelo Anthony (He reportedly wants to go to Houston or Chicago)