Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-04-2011, 09:38 AM   #1961
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Now I KNOW why I chose this color!!!
rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:31 AM   #1962
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
Foxy got some new colors this weekend. Pulled the black rallys off and went with white hockey stripes, hood spears and emblems. Thanks to Big Worm Motorsports in Fort Worth!
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #1963
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
Some from yesterday..........before the storms
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2011, 09:40 AM   #1964
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Love the hockey stripes shawn! I just got mine done this weekend. I hadn't seen an IOM with white hockey stripes before and now that I have them, I see yours LOL
But I also got hood spears so it's still a little different

Do you have white bowties on the wheels? I left mine black until I can decide if I want to put white or IOM on them.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:52 AM   #1965
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamaro View Post
Love the hockey stripes shawn! I just got mine done this weekend. I hadn't seen an IOM with white hockey stripes before and now that I have them, I see yours LOL
But I also got hood spears so it's still a little different

Do you have white bowties on the wheels? I left mine black until I can decide if I want to put white or IOM on them.
I do have the white bowtie's. I had white hood spears at one time and pulled them off and went with just the hockey stripes. I think white looks better on orange than any other color. Car is lookin good
Old 07-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #1966
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
How hard is IOM to keep clean? I have a Black one right now and its a nightmare.

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
MaRoFreK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:46 PM   #1967
MS3DALE

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3/6M Litho#190
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post
How hard is IOM to keep clean? I have a Black one right now and its a nightmare.
Pretty easy for me to keep mine clean,but I don't let it get dirty,I don't drive it in the rain,and I keep it covered up when its not being driven.

Almost all the trucks I've had have been Black,Black looks badazz when clean,but a real SOB to keep that way!! I think my next truck is going to be Red! Always wanted a Red truck

'11 IOM 2SS/RS LS3/6M HURST - Roto-Fab CAI-Kook's LTs-CORSA-Black Bear tuned
Proud Litho owner #190 - Homecoming Litho #120
'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
MS3DALE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #1968
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS3DALE View Post
Pretty easy for me to keep mine clean,but I don't let it get dirty,I don't drive it in the rain,and I keep it covered up when its not being driven.

Almost all the trucks I've had have been Black,Black looks badazz when clean,but a real SOB to keep that way!! I think my next truck is going to be Red! Always wanted a Red truck
I'm kinda stuck between IOM and SIM. I actually ordered a RY 1SS/RS. But, I'm deployed right now and my leave kinda got jacked up. So the car got there a couple months before I got to some in. So I just told em to sell it. So now I'm on the hunt again.. I just want something easy to keep clean. I'm kinda OCD and a clean freak with car haha..

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
Old 07-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #1969
MS3DALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post
I'm kinda stuck between IOM and SIM. I actually ordered a RY 1SS/RS. But, I'm deployed right now and my leave kinda got jacked up. So the car got there a couple months before I got to some in. So I just told em to sell it. So now I'm on the hunt again.. I just want something easy to keep clean. I'm kinda OCD and a clean freak with car haha..
I hear ya man,I'm the same way with keeping a clean car,my Silverado never gets driven in the winter,I even keep my daily driver/work car/winter beater '02 Saturn SC2 super clean!
I would say SIM would be super easy to keep clean,Silver usually is,but to me Silver doesn't have much of a shine to it

'15 SILVERADO Z71 1500 LTZ Crew Cab - 6.2 "Midnight Edition" -Airaid intake-CORSA
Old 07-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #1970
MaRoFreK

Quote:
I hear ya man,I'm the same way with keeping a clean car,my Silverado never gets driven in the winter,I even keep my daily driver/work car/winter beater '02 Saturn SC2 super clean!
I would say SIM would be super easy to keep clean,Silver usually is,but to me Silver doesn't have much of a shine to it
Yea I like to make a statement when I roll through town in my Camaro... Need the shine I think

Old 07-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #1971
MS3DALE

Haha,well rollin' through town in a 5th gen makes a statement no matter what color it is! I get a lot more attention in mine than I want!
BTW...Thanks for serving and stay safe wherever you are deployed Buckhannon isn't too far away from me,and I'm through Weston all the time on 79 on my way to Charlotte.

Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 AM   #1972
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Haha,well rollin' through town in a 5th gen makes a statement no matter what color it is! I get a lot more attention in mine than I want!
BTW...Thanks for serving and stay safe wherever you are deployed Buckhannon isn't too far away from me,and I'm through Weston all the time on 79 on my way to Charlotte.

LoL I know what you mean about attention.. Luckly I know all of the LEOs in my area. Thats what I love about a smalltown.
Thanks for the support! Yea, Weston is only like 15min away. They are actually building an 1/8 mile drag strip in between Buckhannon and Weston.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:13 AM   #1973
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

I never have a hard time keeping my IOM clean and I drive it everyday. The hardest part to keep clean for me was the black rally stripes! The white actually seems easier to keep clean!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #1974
redirish

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS/M6
Hey Pamaro, There is a post on the Cosmetic Maintenance Thread with a video on how to clean and wax the black rally stripes. Maybe it will help
redirish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazing, gorgeous, inferno orange, inferno orange camaro, inferno orange metallic, inferno orange metallic camaro, iom, iom camaro, orange camaro