Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 08-22-2014, 02:22 PM   #29
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Yes I am interested in hearing about what deal if any for us non cali people??
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:01 PM   #30
niteshtadepalli

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LS
I live in kansas and i'm interested in this if i would also be getting it for $800.
niteshtadepalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:05 PM   #31
BlackSmoke

Sucks that the electric open and close option is no longer available. Would be pretty sweet compared to lugging them up and down.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
Old 08-22-2014, 03:55 PM   #32
VDI MOTORSPORTS

Drives: IOM Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2013 View Post
Sucks that the electric open and close option is no longer available. Would be pretty sweet compared to lugging them up and down.
I'm actually glad thats no longer available, I would like my doors not to fall off thanks!
VDI MOTORSPORTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:09 PM   #33
VDI MOTORSPORTS

I responded to everyones questions Via PM. I'd really like for you guys to make a trip out to cali but for select few there is shops near you who do great work.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #34
BlackSmoke

Falling off?

No one here said anything about the doors falling off with electric motors on them. With all the exotic very high dollar cars on the market today that have power vertical doors - I have never heard of them falling off before unless you are using some very cheap system. So here is to your cheap door motors
Old 08-22-2014, 04:43 PM   #35
VDI MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
No one here said anything about the doors falling off with electric motors on them. With all the exotic very high dollar cars on the market today that have power vertical doors - I have never heard of them falling off before unless you are using some very cheap system. So here is to your cheap door motors
I understand with the "high end" motorized doors being around 6k for a solenoid. I wouldnt mind putting one of those on my Camaro at all. But we cant back those with any warranty like we do the kits that we manufacture in house. As a past installer and customer with VDI, I can safely say that you will be satisfied with our product, especially if you get it installed with us! if you thought i was trying to be disrespectful. It wasnt my intent at all sir!

Semper fi
Old 08-23-2014, 11:36 AM   #36
BlackSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDI MOTORSPORTS View Post
I understand with the "high end" motorized doors being around 6k for a solenoid. I wouldnt mind putting one of those on my Camaro at all. But we cant back those with any warranty like we do the kits that we manufacture in house. As a past installer and customer with VDI, I can safely say that you will be satisfied with our product, especially if you get it installed with us! if you thought i was trying to be disrespectful. It wasnt my intent at all sir!

Semper fi
I actually did think you were being rude but some times it is easy to take things different ways with just typed words. Nevertheless its okay - I am considering the door kit purchase I am just wondering about my local places ability to install these correctly being its not a common item in my area. I would hate to drop the cash then some local installer screws it up or damages my doors. That's my only set back at this point.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:14 PM   #37
VDI MOTORSPORTS

Quote:
I actually did think you were being rude but some times it is easy to take things different ways with just typed words. Nevertheless its okay - I am considering the door kit purchase I am just wondering about my local places ability to install these correctly being its not a common item in my area. I would hate to drop the cash then some local installer screws it up or damages my doors. That's my only set back at this point.
Let me start calling Tennessee!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:01 PM   #38
VDI MOTORSPORTS

First of all, I would like to thank you guys for all your calls and interest. Im the envy in the eyes of my co- workers.

Second, I would like to address the pricing. People have been calling asking why having the kit shipped is more expensive than having it installed. The reason is because we are seasoned at the install and it doesnt bother us none to install it for a mere 100$ but shipping to any state is 90$ Thats why its more expensive shipped. I've discounted this kit from 1399$ on our website to the price we have today, I cant discount this anymore ladies and gentleman. We are barely covering our cost on this sale.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:27 PM   #39
Smokey jr.

Drives: 2011 inferno orange camaro
ANY INSTALLERS IN WISCONSIN???
Smokey jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 02:33 PM   #40
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Looks pretty good in the video

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM   #41
VDI MOTORSPORTS

Somebody call me today and i'll give you a great deal!
Old 08-25-2014, 06:52 PM   #42
jesse454545

Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS
Jake is on the grind lol
jesse454545 is offline   Reply With Quote