Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-27-2011, 07:29 PM   #57
camarosc35

Drives: 1989 Camaro RS (435+hp, 435 lb./ft)
He probably gave up and isn't posting anymore. I don't know if his state's Lemon law will help him. If not, GM should offer him a replacement vehicle. I have a 1989 RS and my mechanic (he and his partner do work for Barrett-Jackson) worked around having to replace the dashboard. What a horror story!
camarosc35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #58
Onecoolcamaroguy
Banned

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2LT/Rs
I know how you are feeling.First Gm Customer Service is a farse.They are there to pacify customers.I Guarnatee you will get 2o calls and in the end they will say the dealers are indepentantly owned and theres nothing you can do.If you bought the car new,just go to a Lemon Lawyer.Depending on which state used cars are covered,but it will depend on the state.If its Ne w Jerset where I am youd be covered.My brother had so many isssues with his 2011 camaro Rs.2lt.Calling Chevy was a waste of time.I called Gm onece to open a case for my brother and GM customer service is a joke.I callled a lemon lawyer for him and Gm setteled the case for $5,500 dollars out of court.The sad thing is he bought a 2013 Camaro Rs/2lt and 1,590 miles and the steering is grinding and plastic breaking in the colum.This time No calls to Gm (just a waste).taking it in and because its a safety issue in NJ they have one chance.If not back to the Lawyer and Guaranteed he wont buy another Gm car again.BOTTOM LINE GET A LEMON LAWYER !GM WILL NOT HELP A CUSTOMER!Hope this helps!
Onecoolcamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #59
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
attack of the Zombie thread
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote