Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #15
Partlow

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro, 2012 Charger R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
Man....I hope the OP can get $31k for his. That would make the value of mine very high as well.

You never know. Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I will say that what I've seen 2010's are selling more in the $28k range lately and that's for 2SS with RS package. The extremely low miles should really help though and with the ugly '14 tail lights then maybe that will help keep the prices up.
Like I said, I'd be happy with 29k. That's why I put obo =) but thank you and ill keep you posted!
Partlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:22 PM   #16
Bumble.Bee
Account Suspended

Drives: Prius
You might wanna post some pics...js
Bumble.Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:27 PM   #17
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partlow View Post
Thank you very much! I read that before I just didn't want to commit to that with a "memory". So the leather seats are the only thing keeping it from a 2SS as mentioned before.

Thanks again
Well, that's probably the biggest thing but you don't have the things mentioned....leather seats, heated seats, guage package, ambient door lights, BA stereo, USB, cargo net.

Thing is that the 2SS was close to a $3k upgrade new. Not that you would see a $3k difference used but you would surely see $1,500 or maybe more for a difference. That means if '10 2SS are going for around $28k then the 1SS is going to be about $26.5 in price.

One other thing you're going to have to keep in mind. A majority of people want an RS and they also want HUD. Both of which you don't have. Those are going to be selling points or in your case the lack there of.

I know of someone that was looking this last weekend and found a CRM '12 2SS/RS Camaro with about 6k miles on it. He got them down to the $28.5 at a dealership.

As for a dealer giving you that kind of a trade in....trust me, they will make up their money. That will probably come in the cost of the new car you would be buying.

Like I said, I would love to see you get even $29k for yours. That means mine would be worth a couple thousand more. Since I only paid $31.5 for mine brand new that would be awesome for me.....not that I'm looking to sell mine any time soon. I'm just glad to see the values hanging in there.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:30 PM   #18
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
I would suggest dropping this thread. Start over an include pics but post it in the correct section.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
SSmokinSS
Get Some

Drives: 2014 ZL1 6Speed
Hang in there! Don't sell for less than you think it is worth!
There are 1SS's out here selling in the 30's with 30-40K miles.
I have been offered $30K for my 11 (1SS) with 29K on it! Only problem is, I don't want to sell it!
I have similar mods, and am currently adding most of the 2SS things that I like.
You will need leather, PDIM, Steering wheel controls, ABL, and heated seats to complete the conversion.

Throw up some pics!!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 12:23 AM   #20
Partlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmokinSS View Post
Hang in there! Don't sell for less than you think it is worth!
There are 1SS's out here selling in the 30's with 30-40K miles.
I have been offered $30K for my 11 (1SS) with 29K on it! Only problem is, I don't want to sell it!
I have similar mods, and am currently adding most of the 2SS things that I like.
You will need leather, PDIM, Steering wheel controls, ABL, and heated seats to complete the conversion.

Throw up some pics!!!!
Finally, thanks for the kind words. I will throw pics up when I get home from work. Sorry like I mentioned in my first post my phone won't allow me to upload any.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM   #21
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Take it to carmax, they might pay what your asking or a lil less.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:39 AM   #22
badcompany

Drives: 2010 Summit White 2SS
just to be fair, to the op he can think whatever he wants his car to be worth. kbb values are the highest out there, do a cross check with nada, and that'll be closer in reality to what you're really looking at! and to top it off, dealers are going to give wholesale prices, they dont go off any kbb/nada values anymore.

glws man theres always someone willing to pay a little extra for the low miles, just stick too it if you can and just wait for the right person to come along.
Old 04-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #23
gmen09

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS ls3
Good luck with sale OP. To all you other guys, why do u feel the need to bring down the price on this guys car. If you are not interested in buying the car don't say anything. How would you feel if you were trying to sell your car and someone put a giant sign on it "only worth 28k". That's not the way it works, you can put an asking price and go from there.

Also if you guys were smart you would allow him to get as much as he could get for his car, as each car sold for a lower price will lower the value of your car!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #24
102SS
waiting at the tree

Drives: SIM 2010 2SS/RS A6
I love Cyber Grey GLWS
102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #25
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
his camaro is sitting at 4k miles, where i live camaros with 60k are going for 25k, no low mileage ones are below 28k, regardless of 1ss or 2ss. Some people actually prefer to not have the pleather seats and all the plastic crap on the doors and dash, lol.
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #26
Partlow

thanks for the support from some. Like i mentioned KBB isn't the go to for anyone dealing cars as far as price but it does give a good idea on what a car's value is. For me that's what i'm using it for.

Also with me selling the CAI i would, but only if it goes to someone who prefers the stock cai or if i trade it in with a dealer
Old 04-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #27
Del's12SS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partlow View Post
Also with me selling the CAI i would, but only if it goes to someone who prefers the stock cai or if i trade it in with a dealer
Please let me know, I am in no hurry.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:41 PM   #28
Partlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del's12SS View Post
Please let me know, I am in no hurry.
will do buddy! Thanks