Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 03-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #57
lVlemphizStylez

Drives: Neon
OP is a tool that walks around ppls cars when they aren't home video taping their car asking questions about what mods they may have before a race...I had plenty reason to call him out. If I ever caught him doing that to my car he'd get curbed (as I'm sure ANYONE would do if they caught someone around their car with a video camera while they weren't around)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoTHavok View Post
i found where he lives, had a friend follow him after the track (; tell me if you can notice anything from the video, wasnt able to look under the hood but got every other angle

2003 Neon SRT4 - AGP Zeta 3.0, DiabloSport Predator, 888cc's, AEM Meth setup, home made return line, walbro, MPx FMIC, 5 layer headgasket, brian crower 2mm+ valves, N2MB Boost box, self tuned...447whp/438 wtq OFF Meth, 2850lbs w/o driver
lVlemphizStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #58
SoTHavok

Drives: 1
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
I purchased the car because it looks and sounds amazing and it is plenty quick. But having people ask about my car at stop lights and people taking pictures of my car when I am at the gas station or on the road is definitely a plus. You can make a miata fast, but its still a miata.
+1 hahaha always getting props on the whip this guy
prolly just dont get enough props on all his hard work(neon LOL)
creation of a troll
SoTHavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 03:35 PM   #59
SoTHavok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez View Post
OP is a tool that walks around ppls cars when they aren't home video taping their car asking questions about what mods they may have before a race...I had plenty reason to call him out. If I ever caught him doing that to my car he'd get curbed (as I'm sure ANYONE would do if they caught someone around their car with a video camera while they weren't around)
forgot i was breaking the law by being a safe racer
your so sick memphiz... hard kid driving the neon
just give up already (:
Old 03-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #60
lVlemphizStylez

Drives: Neon
still waiting on your low 12 sec slip....

2003 Neon SRT4 - AGP Zeta 3.0, DiabloSport Predator, 888cc's, AEM Meth setup, home made return line, walbro, MPx FMIC, 5 layer headgasket, brian crower 2mm+ valves, N2MB Boost box, self tuned...447whp/438 wtq OFF Meth, 2850lbs w/o driver
lVlemphizStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #61
SoTHavok

awww sorry bud just missed it your gunna have to wait :( fontana 1/4 is the only closest and its only open once a month.

you keep on crying though!!!!!
neons ahahahahha
Old 03-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #62
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Why are Neons being discussed in a thread about some guy wondering how his car will do against somebody elses IS-F? Well, I assume the OP was talking about a specific car since he mentioned it was auto vs auto ...
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:04 AM   #63
briancb1

Drives: C6 Z06
A guy at my work has one. I'll see if he wants to do a roll race.

I have a 06 M6 GTO, put down 467rwhp/411rwtq (table flat).... Shift about 6800.

Keep you posted
briancb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #64
HumanWiki

Drives: Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by lVlemphizStylez View Post
if you purchase a car for attention/approval from other people....you have bigger issues
Ok, I have issue with that one..

Looks, by very design, are attention getting. That's scientific fact and it's not restricted to just Humans. Look all over nature and you'll find countless examples of flashy, showy, etc. styling and such that have only one purpose. To grab attention. It's not inherently a bad thing either.

There are times that the attention getting is for safety.
There are times it's for mating.
There are times it's for social status.
There are times it's for self-worth.

The clothes you wear. The shoes, the sun glasses, hair styles, accessories, etc. All of these, for the most part, have the primary share purpose (other than not being naked) to be attractive and showy to other people. If clothing was merely for not being nude or to provide warmth, it would be bland. The same is true of cars (and many, many other items).

What you're implying is that billions of people on this planet have "bigger issues" because they're buying X product, wearing X product, etc. to impress someone else. This process has been going on longer than most countries on this planet have existed.
HumanWiki is offline   Reply With Quote