Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 12-27-2011, 05:19 PM   #29
Qtrofablock

Drives: 12 LS M6 All Blk
WHeel wars! they re fun 2 watch!
Custom mats by Llyods/ AAC colorshift 2.0 halos ,footwells/ HID/LEDS by AAC/ Aqua interior and trunk/ Black billet upper and lower grilles/ Black billet bowties.MRT V2/Magnaflow X pipe/Rx catch can and oil breather cap/ C.A.I. Intake/Scoop/ww relocater/Hurst Short Throw Shifter

Qtrofablock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:25 AM   #30
AVNMechanic

Drives: Want a 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonmcnasty View Post
From what I can tell from reading the OP started this thread in responce to the thread by SSboy87. He started a thread on how is the ride on 22's or 24's because he can't decide between the two, and a bunch of members felt the need to tell him how ghetto and clown looking both choices were and how much performance he was going to loose. He didnt ask what people though about the choice of a 22 or a 24, only the ride difference between the two.

Now if he posted a wheel of any size or style and asked whats your opinion then agreed expect to get negitive answers
Old 12-29-2011, 06:52 AM   #31
JoshBobGuptaMarley
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: '12 2SS/RS LS3 GBA
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all! Personally I think the negativity hurts this website and isolates certain groups for participating in open discussion. You guys who get on and tell people you hate the look of someone's car or call it ghetto... all that stuff makes people not want to come back. Just saying, people try and act like they run this site and they can say whatever they want, feelings be damned. The mods will tell you otherwise. I try and always keep it positive and I wish more people would do the same.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:20 AM   #32
73duster

Drives: 2010 camaro ss automatic
This is a forum.
A place for people to express OPINIONS.
When you post a pic, expect an opinion.
I never knew "donk" was a derogatory term, when someone uses that word, i picture a car with rediculously large wheels. If YOU see something else, then perhaps YOU don't belong here.
I hate when people try to "police" a forum because of their personal feelings. What's the point of even having a forum?
73duster is offline   Reply With Quote