Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 01:54 PM   #925
meSSohappy

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
There have been cancellations and there are 2 rooms available at the Hillcrest. If you are interested, please call the Hillcrest and book a room under the CAMARO GROUP. Both rooms have 2 queen beds.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Old 08-09-2015, 06:16 PM   #926
Little Red Zed

Drives: 1989 IROC Z28 Convert, 2010 2LT
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50range View Post
We hate to do this, but have to cancel our plans to be in Revestoke this year. Not very happy about it. But, hope to see all the great photos of the show and shine on later posts. Have a great time everyone!!!!! Will be thinking of you. Safe travels.
Oh No! Sad to here this. We were looking forward to seeing you guys again. Going to miss you in the parking lot party.

Hope all is well with you guys.
Old 08-09-2015, 07:02 PM   #927
redbaron

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
OK.....so we will be participating in the CAR JAMMERS show and shine in Armstrong on Saturday Aug. 15. We will be leaving Kamloops at noon should be arriving in Armstrong between 1:00 and 1:30. They will have spots for us and provide an escape route when its time to go.

Jim, I sent u a pm....get back to me asap....if anyone knows how to reach Jim please ask him to read his pm and contact me.

REVYFEST IV just keeps on getting better !!!
so is this a new meeting point in lieu of last spike. and how long is this show going to be going on for ?
Old 08-09-2015, 07:07 PM   #928
meSSohappy

Jim will be contacting the AB group to get your consensus on how/when/if you guys want to come to Armstrong as there may not be enough time as per the itineraries.The last spike will still be our meeting point. The BC group is stopping in Armstrong anyway, so this will just be a part of our itinerary. They have invited all cars !!

The show and shine is form 11-3...free to participate or view. First 100 to show up get goody bags and dash plaques. Live classic rock and roll. Some vendors on site. It is right downtown Armstrong, very close to where the BC/WA group was originally scheduled to meet at Askews Market.

Our priority is to meet with the AB group at last spike...no matter what...just fitting this into the trip if possible.

It was something that came up today by fluke and an invitation was extended to us.
DAVENPORT STAGE 2 PLUS - 2" ARH ceramic coated headers - 3" ARH catless exhaust - Stock NPP mufflers - Kong ported SC - Katech 103 ported TB - Rotofab 5" Big gulp CAI - 22.5% lower pulley - ATI Harmonic balancer - Cordes SC expansion tank - MSD hi temp ignition wires - Koolsox spark plug insulators - custom tunes - 660hp/725tq pump - 713hp/763tq race

Last edited by meSSohappy; 08-09-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:28 AM   #929
Decepticon1069

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1 LT
For the folks going from the SUper 8 to Merrit Saturday morning...which route are we taking? Are we going THROUGH hOPE TO mERRIT?
Old 08-10-2015, 12:57 PM   #930
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Anyone who wants to get in on the poker tourney who hasn't already done so, please check the list to ensure your name (and spouse's name) are included or let us know right away if there are any changes and additions!!

We will be setting up as soon as we return from Nakusp and need to ensure we have chips counted for all players and tables set up in advance of the tournament starting!!

Those who are bringing chips, we'll need to make arrangements to grab yours as soon as we return, Shawn and I will sort out these details.

Sooooo excited, this weekend can't come fast enough!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meSSohappy View Post
Alright folks......after months of sleepless nights.....pulling our hair out.....yelling at our spouses....grounding our children.....and taking all of our frustrations out on our Camaros.....Sheena and I have developed some simple and FRIENDLY poker tournament rulz.

Merc has secured a conference room for our game. BYOB in a hidden cooler, bag, box, etc.

Bring cash...lol....no IOU's

Bring a smile and a sense of humour...this will be a blast !!

See below and PM me if your not on the list and wish to play or you want to be taken off the list or there is missing info (which there is).

I will try to find time to make a copy of the poker hand ratings for everyone as well as a copy of the rulz for each table.

Sheena will be bringing cards for the games. If you are bringing chips, check your color code on the attachment to make sure you know which chips are yours.

I think that's it !!!!

I can sleep now....have to stop pulling my hair out as I don't have much left.....must stop yelling at my wife....kids are still grounded and I will always take it out on my Camaro.....lol !!!

Happy Poker :-))
Old 08-10-2015, 02:33 PM   #931
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Here is a Summary of the itineraries for RevyFest IV!

Dogwood (BC) and Emerald State (Washington) itinerary 2015:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=854

Wildrose (Alberta) Itinerary:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=862

Poker Tournament Information:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8571456&postcount=910

Merc, maybe we could get all this information put into post #2 so everyone can find it easily!
Old 08-10-2015, 03:27 PM   #932
Decepticon1069

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1 LT
So once we get to Revelstoke, what's next? Can anyone direct me to which of the 35+ pages of this thread outlines that? Lol, thanks.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:45 PM   #933
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon1069 View Post
So once we get to Revelstoke, what's next? Can anyone direct me to which of the 35+ pages of this thread outlines that? Lol, thanks.
lol. Quick run down is as follows:

Saturday after arriving, dinner (BBQ I believe), followed by parking lot party!
Sunday leave for the day cruise/show and shine in nakusp
Sunday night banquet dinner, and poker tournament, as well as another parking lot party
Monday everyone heads home!
Old 08-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #934
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon1069 View Post
Just be at the Super 8 and play follow the leader.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:23 PM   #935
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
I'm still in Nashville I'll be home from Camaro Fest VI in Bowling Green late tomorrow night.

Old 08-10-2015, 05:48 PM   #936
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post
Here is a Summary of the itineraries for RevyFest IV!

Dogwood (BC) and Emerald State (Washington) itinerary 2015:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=854

Wildrose (Alberta) Itinerary:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=862

Poker Tournament Information:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8571456&postcount=910

Merc, maybe we could get all this information put into post #2 so everyone can find it easily!
For inquiring minds there is no change to the Wildrose Itinerary. We will still be meeting the BC/ Washington group at the Last Spike. We had discussed the possibility of going to Armstrong but timings just won't work so We have no changes! Cheers, Jim.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:54 PM   #937
Blownfogger540

Drives: 2013 ZL1 416
hey just letting you all know I just cancelled my hotel res for the weekend at the hillcrest maybe someone needs it

this sucks balls
Old 08-10-2015, 07:38 PM   #938
meSSohappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blownfogger540 View Post
hey just letting you all know I just cancelled my hotel res for the weekend at the hillcrest maybe someone needs it

this sucks balls
that does suck dude....hopefully next year.

Closed Thread