Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 09-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #421
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
There was another driver sharing Epstines car so they changed the number after every lap. Epstine drove pretty far to make this show. Epstine next year me you the track I'm going to try to beat you then so be ready. Lol. Bro you were very cool to meet and my daughter is sharing that gothic bag of gum with her friends at school. She said thanks
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #422
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
A couple of logistics questions:
1) did you have lunch? If we do this again, we need to be better organized for a lunch run. I hope you did, as that was part of the deal
2) how many more runs did you do in the afternoon?

I'm really bummed that I had to cut out early, but I knew going into the event that would be the case. I'm sorry that I didn't get the chance to take a picture of everyone and their car. I like recognizing everyone who attends with their picture on the website, and it helps me remember everyone for the next go around. I'm not even sure I was able to say "hello" to everyone who did show up (and you should know be by now as a social director ). And we didn't get to do the group shot...those always make peoples' eyes bug out, especially when we had 20+ cars! I love hanging them up on my cubical wall at work.

But, I'm really, really glad we had this event. I'm really happy with the turn. Some people make a pretty long trek for it, and we represented 4 of the 6 New England States, so that's cool too!

Thanks everyone!

Oh yea - epstein - did your friend ever fix his car? that was a bummer for him, no doubt. Also, did you know that guy who ran your car or did you just give him your keys when you got there?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #423
Finest Camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss Black/inferno orang
any youtube vidios yet
Finest Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #424
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
there is one in the other thread of chevy3's run.