Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #29
StuntmanMike

Drives: Impressive. Scary tends to impress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzon View Post
Other forums make fun of Camaro5.com b/c it members post like this. Seriously.
Apparently you don't make the rounds on other boards. I peeked at a few others recently and they were far, far worse than here.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:52 PM   #30
SSPower
Surely thou jivest...

Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 CGM/IOM stripes
Was it that important to you that you needed to comment about what emblem he had on his car? Something so trivial as that can get you hurt real quick....not a very smart move.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #31
FalconFXR

Drives: 2010 Silver 2SS 6M
I think its cool that you and your girlfriend are up on all the ins and out of the RS features (there is the LT/RS no slot) but it didn't make you a better person by doing that to a fellow Camaro owner. I ride a Honda motorcycle, there is the same kind of thing out there from some HD riders but most are just cool with the fact that I ride , I am the same way towards all Camaros; V6, V8, Auto, Manual it just doesnt matter

Delivered 6/19/10

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 06-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #32
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
You realize this is the internet right? People make comments and others respond. Not gonna change.

lol

Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #33
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport

Good heavens, so the guy mods his car. Big deal. Oh Lordy. what a poor move.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:02 PM   #34
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
You DO know the RS isn't a Model, right. At the end of your post you said "put an RS on an SS"

OP, though I'm in agreeance with you in that it's 'poser' to badge your car 'up', you should have just told your GF what a poser he is and laughed to youself and let it go.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:03 PM   #35
Brownhornitt

Drives: 2006 White Corvette Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroc5 View Post
Geeze guys sorry...
I think what everyone is trying to say is that the guy was either not knowledgeable or he was a poser. But neither of those things warrant you following him and causing a scene. I think what people are trying to say is have a great time laughing under your breath with your girl, and move on. Then come back to your computer and tell us, and we'll all have a good time laughing at him. But maybe you shouldn't instigate with people out on the streets. That could (and has) ended up ugly. Stay safe.
Old 06-12-2010, 09:06 PM   #36
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Maybe his name is Robert Smith and thought it would be cool to put his initials on the car.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
Old 06-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #37
grip750

Drives: 2SS Victory Red
Wow, I have a 2SS with no RS package. Someone stole my white SS badge off my trunk, when I ordered a new one I got the Red SS badge because my car is Victory Red and it looks great. The Red SS badge is for a Camaro with the RS package. Would you follow me to the grocery store to make note of something I already am well aware of????? Go ahead make my day lol.....
Old 06-12-2010, 09:15 PM   #38
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by grip750 View Post
Wow, I have a 2SS with no RS package. Someone stole my white SS badge off my trunk, when I ordered a new one I got the Red SS badge because my car is Victory Red and it looks great. The Red SS badge is for a Camaro with the RS package. Would you follow me to the grocery store to make note of something I already am well aware of????? Go ahead make my day lol.....
POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #39
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinzon View Post
Do you like chicks in jean shorts ?
..jean shorts, short shorts, no shorts...
Old 06-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #40
FalconFXR

Drives: 2010 Silver 2SS 6M
I am actually starting to feel bad. Not for what he did but for whats happened to him since he posted. Isn't anybody disturbed by the fact that there are people out there putting 24" rims on the Camaro?

Delivered 6/19/10

“Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.” - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 06-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #41
AmericanMuscle4.6GT

Drives: 2005 Mustang GT M5
so what are you, the Camaro option police? who are you to call him out on that? it wasn't even like he badged a V6 as an SS, it was something as stupid as an option package that has a few cosmetic differences, are you serious??

Old 06-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #42
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Its his car. IMO he can put anything he wants. Not a big deal at all. I have the Camaro V-Flag emblems on mine that came out on the 67 Camaro. Why??? Because its my car and I love them.

Closed Thread