Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-29-2019, 12:36 PM   #1
Vrodviddy

Drives: 2018 Camaro ss
cel after Cam install. Whats normal.. whats not?

Did my cam install and had veangence lay down a base tune on my pcm to get her running. Had an oil issue that i resolved and able to keep her running long enough to pull some cel codes. It's running but it's a little rough and had cel on which I know is to be expected after cam install cause there usually fixed when I bring it into the dyno tune which I have scheduled with vengeance for the 5th. My codes are the following:

P0010 cam actuator circuit bank 1 open
(I know this one can be caused by forgetting to connect or damaging cable going to cam sensor. But that looks fine. ive read around that it could also be caused by the tune not being set for afm dod delete. Not sure how accurate this is though.

P0350 thru p0357. Ignition coil a thru g circuit malfunction. This is caused by grounding strap not connect ( which I know it is) or issue with pcm. So another tune issue possibly?

Last is p 0807. Clutch position. This one is weird cause I did nothing to the clutch and everything I read says it can also be pcm related.

Anyways. Anyone experience these codes after a cam install? Im just trying to figure out what can be fixed by the tuner and what i need to troubleshoot more. Thanks.
Vrodviddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 06:43 AM   #2
David@Vengeance

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
Ryan,

It sounds like the misfire is fixed from the loose ground issue you found last night? Feel free to give us a shout if you need any other assistance before the final tune.
David@Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 12:55 PM   #3
Vrodviddy

Drives: 2018 Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by David@Vengeance View Post
Ryan,

It sounds like the misfire is fixed from the loose ground issue you found last night? Feel free to give us a shout if you need any other assistance before the final tune.
Yes. Thank you and thank mike for me for the tip. All engine codes are cleared. You guys rock. See ya on the 5th for the tune.
Vrodviddy is offline   Reply With Quote