Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 01-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #15
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Drives: 1st and 5th Gen Camaros
I'm in Gerrardstown (2nd home), about 15 minutes west of Martinsburg. Did you guys know there is a Camaro club in WV? It's called the EPCA (Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association). See http://www.freewebs.com/epca/. Note the annual show on May 7. Mine is the red Z in the logo.

Last edited by jmcbeth; 01-11-2011 at 10:15 AM.
jmcbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:14 AM   #16
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
Had no idea there was a Camaro club in WV it seem to be pretty big.

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
MaRoFreK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #17
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

It started a couple of years ago. Good people. The MD Club and the WV club have become pretty close with members attending each other's annual shows.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #18
MaRoFreK

I think I'm gonna try and make my way up in May. We go to Carlise Pa and sometimes a group of us go to the Goodguys show. So it would be nice to have one a little closer lol

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
Old 01-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #19
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Do you guys from Shepherdstown, Kearneysville, and Charles Town ever go to the Friday night cruise in Charles Town? I've been a few times, but never seen any Camaros there.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #20
TimSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Berkeley County checking in.
Just got mine not too long ago, had to pick it up from MD though.

I saw another Blk one in a drive way, couldn't tell if it was lt or ss though. There's a few cruising around, but only every once in a while do you see them.
TimSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #21
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Yes, I've seen a black one on the road in Berkley. Maybe that's you?

There is also a Summit White with Orange stripes 2SS that I see occasionally. Gentleman lives in Charles Town, but works out in Martinsburg. We met in a parking lot one day and compared notes.

While we were talking a kid in a new 5.0 Mustang pulled up and joined the conversation. We had an instant cruise-in!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #22
S-eatin-grin

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcbeth View Post
Do you guys from Shepherdstown, Kearneysville, and Charles Town ever go to the Friday night cruise in Charles Town? I've been a few times, but never seen any Camaros there.
I didn't know there was Friday night cruise in Charles Town...so uh, no, I've never been to it. I also didn't know about the E.P. Camaro club. I'm a pretty busy guy, but I'd like to join that. I don't know though...the wife already thinks I'm obsessed with my car she's right
S-eatin-grin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #23
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-eatin-grin View Post
the wife already thinks I'm obsessed with my car she's right
So does mine lol but like you i kinda am. lol

Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #24
Andy@Livernois

Drives: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Dillow View Post
I'm in Harpers Ferry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketel0ne View Post
I'm in Charles Town.
Quote:
I'm in Kearneysville (Charles Town area) I took my car to Gaithersburg MD for dyno and SC install...that would be a ways off for Buckhannon...there has to be a shop around Clarksburg/Bridgeport...call Harry Greene Chevrolet...they probably know who's around since they sell a ton of Vettes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike25 View Post
I'm in shepherdstown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcbeth View Post
I'm in Gerrardstown (2nd home), about 15 minutes west of Martinsburg. Did you guys know there is a Camaro club in WV? It's called the EPCA (Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association). See http://www.freewebs.com/epca/. Note the annual show on May 7. Mine is the red Z in the logo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimSS View Post
Berkeley County checking in.
Just got mine not too long ago, had to pick it up from MD though.

I saw another Blk one in a drive way, couldn't tell if it was lt or ss though. There's a few cruising around, but only every once in a while do you see them.
Wow, in all my years of talking to customers here at Livernois that were from WV I never have talked to people that lived in the same area that I grew up in (and because of that I swore I was the only one LOL). I used to live in Gerrardstown (on Nancy Jack rd). I still love coming down there. In fact 2 years ago I dragged a co-worker along to check out my old house when we were "in-town" for the Carlisle Ford show in PA, and took me family by there last year for a vacation.

I truly miss living there and how beautiful it was. You guys are all lucky, although I was rather surprised how much has changed. The outlets are gone, the Martinsburg Mall area has exploded, no more hardees in Inwood, the italian place (luigi's?) in Inwood is gone too, and I couldn't find Potomac Mills farms Ice Cream anywhere! Heck, even my Church isn't the same Denomination of church anymore...
Andy@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #25
MaRoFreK

Don't mean to change the subject but where are you guys located?

Old 01-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #26
Andy@Livernois

Drives: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T
Dearborn Heights, MI just outside of Detroit...
Andy@Livernois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #27
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy@Livernois View Post
Wow, in all my years of talking to customers here at Livernois that were from WV I never have talked to people that lived in the same area that I grew up in (and because of that I swore I was the only one LOL). I used to live in Gerrardstown (on Nancy Jack rd). I still love coming down there. In fact 2 years ago I dragged a co-worker along to check out my old house when we were "in-town" for the Carlisle Ford show in PA, and took me family by there last year for a vacation.

I truly miss living there and how beautiful it was. You guys are all lucky, although I was rather surprised how much has changed. The outlets are gone, the Martinsburg Mall area has exploded, no more hardees in Inwood, the italian place (luigi's?) in Inwood is gone too, and I couldn't find Potomac Mills farms Ice Cream anywhere! Heck, even my Church isn't the same Denomination of church anymore...
Wow. I live just up the hill from Nancy Jack Road close to Mills Gap. Yes, Luigi's closed almost ten years ago. Very sad. If you ever come back, let me know.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #28
jmcbeth
THR 2SS/RS Supercharged

Quote:
I didn't know there was Friday night cruise in Charles Town...so uh, no, I've never been to it. I also didn't know about the E.P. Camaro club. I'm a pretty busy guy, but I'd like to join that. I don't know though...the wife already thinks I'm obsessed with my car she's right
Yes, the Friday night cruise is east of town on 340 (south side). There is a Chevrolet dealer there and a Shell station. There is also a hot dog stand.
If you aren't obsessed with this car, you aren't allowed to have one!