Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

View Poll Results: Have You Got Into An Accident Since Owning Your Camaro?
Yes 73 27.34%
No 194 72.66%
Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #29
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewel25 View Post
The first time I was sitting at a light also. He said, "the light was green" the light was not green, but even if it was, why would you just bump into the car In front of you. Then told me not to call the cops, because he was in a hurry and wouldn't provide me with his insurance information. people these days.

That is a lot of damage. Crazy!!!
Those are the type of people that's the most lethal. If he had a chance he would've done a "Hit and run" and not lose sleep over it.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #30
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Those are the type of people that's the most lethal. If he had a chance he would've done a "Hit and run" and not lose sleep over it.
Oh I know. I snapped a picture of his plate. He said I am in a hurry, I said you are free to go, I called the cops. Lol
Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #31
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Sorry, I jacked the thread :(
Old 10-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #32
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Oh I know. I snapped a picture of his plate. He said I am in a hurry, I said you are free to go, I called the cops. Lol
What was the cops reaction to this rush hour driver? and it's okay i made the thread for the public feel free to vent.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #33
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Stock John View Post
A month after I bought my car, a tire tread from an 18 wheeler molested my car:

I was 4 hours from home, so I borrowed a sawzall to finish the job:

I hate riding my car next to those 18 wheelers. Imagine being between four of them. Two on the side one in the front and back.

Surprising poll so far 20 members on here had accidents so far..
Old 10-17-2012, 02:01 PM   #34
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Quote:
What was the cops reaction to this rush hour driver? and it's okay i made the thread for the public feel free to vent.
They argued for 30 minutes. It was a scream Fest. I sat in my 20% tinted windows and prayed that I didn't get a ticket.

5 cops ended up showing up and I had 3 cruisers behind me and the other guy. Blocking us in.

The one officer said I was very smart for going and sitting in my car while everyone was screaming. I said I didn't want to get involved with the fighting I just wanted his insurance information.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:06 PM   #35
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
They argued for 30 minutes. It was a scream Fest. I sat in my 20% tinted windows and prayed that I didn't get a ticket.

5 cops ended up showing up and I had 3 cruisers behind me and the other guy. Blocking us in.

The one officer said I was very smart for going and sitting in my car while everyone was screaming. I said I didn't want to get involved with the fighting I just wanted his insurance information.
Hey, atleast no one got hurt during this carfight..fiasco. You didn't get a ticket for your windows and seems like you got the issue resolved with out anyone going to jail.

I bet that guy regret leaving the crime scene in a hurry now.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:11 PM   #36
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Quote:
Hey, atleast no one got hurt during this carfight..fiasco. You didn't get a ticket for your windows and seems like you got the issue resolved with out anyone going to jail.

I bet that guy regret leaving the crime scene in a hurry now.
I don't mess around when it comes to Jewel

Yes I am very happy everything worked out and it was a test because my next fender bender was much worse and I held it together.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #37
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
I don't mess around when it comes to Jewel

Yes I am very happy everything worked out and it was a test because my next fender bender was much worse and I held it together.
Yesterday i seen a guy made a U-turn didn't even put his siganl on. Too bad no cops was around to see it. Some people just don't care if they put their lives at "risk" or other individuals at harms way.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:17 PM   #38
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
Well I'm on my 3rd Camaro in less then a Year! I guess I don't keep them long enough to have an Accident <<< LOL
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #39
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipinminn View Post
Well I'm on my 3rd Camaro in less then a Year! I guess I don't keep them long enough to have an Accident <<< LOL
i guess if your a Jinx...this is the solution! What were all 3 models you owned?
Old 10-17-2012, 02:26 PM   #40
51733ChristyMM
Sweet '10 #2476

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue LT/RS Camaro #2476
Angry

My Sweet 10 was 8 months old when I was rearended by a trailblazer which was rearended by a 1 ton 4 door truck. The truck driver had turned around to had his daughter her homework off the floor. We were stopped when he hit us. I got $18,000 worth of damage.
Attached Images

#2476 of 3903
51733ChristyMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #41
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51733ChristyMM View Post
My Sweet 10 was 8 months old when I was rearended by a trailblazer which was rearended by a 1 ton 4 door truck. The truck driver had turned around to had his daughter her homework off the floor. We were stopped when he hit us. I got $18,000 worth of damage.
OMG, this is so sad. Glad they could save it.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #42
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 51733ChristyMM View Post
That's one hell of a rear end that's for sure. How much did you pay for your Camaro?

Tags
jewel whore thread