Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 04-03-2013, 07:29 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Question for Local Boeing workers

My dad passed away this weekend (saturday) among his stuff were acouple manuals or instrumentation school from the 60s (66) can someone let me know who I would talk to about maybe getting these back to Boeing? I think these should go back to the company or at least go to the flight Museum's library

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
That's a tough one. Only thing I can think of is to call the Museum and see if you can donate the books to them, if they are interested. If not, there are many aviation enthusiasts who would like to have them, I'm sure, so you could put them up on E-bay.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
That's a tough one. Only thing I can think of is to call the Museum and see if you can donate the books to them, if they are interested. If not, there are many aviation enthusiasts who would like to have them, I'm sure, so you could put them up on E-bay.
Funny thing is, Is we were at the museum saturday when he passed away.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 04-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
Maxcam

Drives: RY/2LT/RS 'Vert
There is a Boeing Commercial Airplane archive / historical group in Bellevue. I've seen some of their stuff and I do recall manuals and such.
Can you send me the titles and years of the manuals. I can get in touch with them and see if they are interested.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxcam View Post
There is a Boeing Commercial Airplane archive / historical group in Bellevue. I've seen some of their stuff and I do recall manuals and such.
Can you send me the titles and years of the manuals. I can get in touch with them and see if they are interested.
Not a problem
there are 4 that I have found as of right now there may be more lol (currently we are dealing with the 737-100)

curriculum out line for 1966 instrumentation school
Flt Test Inst. from feb 1968
Aircraft Reference Planes from april to June of 67
and a
model 737-130 section break down from jan of 67

Old 04-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #6
Maxcam

We have a winner! Mr. Lombardi who is the Boeing Corporate Historian says "
I would be glad to add these items to our collection.

Thank you for contacting me."

How much more do you have to sort through? We could meet and I could collect them from you and take them up. I have go up to the Boeing Bellevue campus sometime in the next two weeks so the timing is perfect.
Old 04-04-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
kjnylin

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black/Black Auto
Quote:

How much more do you have to sort through? We could meet and I could collect them from you and take them up. I have go up to the Boeing Bellevue campus sometime in the next two weeks so the timing is perfect.
Excellent! I was going to contact Lombardi too. If any body knows. He does.

Order accepted by GM, 6/15/2009
Picked up at dealer 8/21/2009
UPDATE! Purchased a 2013 ZL1 on 3/14/2015.
kjnylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:

I can go up next friday myself if you dont mind, I am off until the 15th, 5 days off because of my dad passed away (that started monday the 1st & 5 days off due to it being spring break for the schools starting this coming monday)

as for how much we have to sort, just put it this way my athena (2010 2ss/rs) is sitting out side, because her garage spot is taken. I just tried to get rid of my dad's Vinyl collection & they only took 12 records for $12.
Since i am not in the will it doesnt really matter to me, but my kids are. Now i have about 300 vinyl records back in my garage I didnt want them back in there lol

Old 04-04-2013, 09:07 PM   #9
Maxcam

No problem. I'll ask him tomorrow if its okay for me to give you his info and then you can make arrangements with him directly.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
No problem. I'll ask him tomorrow if its okay for me to give you his info and then you can make arrangements with him directly.
ok thanks

Old 04-05-2013, 10:32 AM   #11
Maxcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjnylin View Post
Excellent! I was going to contact Lombardi too. If any body knows. He does.
I thought you were screwing with me, but I see you also work at Boeing. I used to be in the 9-96 building back in the mid-90s, then off to the 9-101, 9-08 for JSF then in Kent for the last 11 (or so).
He's got some pretty neat stuff in his archive room. I didn't know it existed until 2 years ago.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:53 AM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
I thought you were screwing with me, but I see you also work at Boeing. I used to be in the 9-96 building back in the mid-90s, then off to the 9-101, 9-08 for JSF then in Kent for the last 11 (or so).
He's got some pretty neat stuff in his archive room. I didn't know it existed until 2 years ago.
sort of sounds like the black hole my dad was suppose to join before he had his heartattack & his stroke back in the late 80s

Old 04-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #13
kjnylin

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black/Black Auto
Quote:
No. I wouldn't do that. I talked with him once. I had an old production photo of the Boeing 307 and wondered what building it was in. He knew immediately. I'm in the 9-96 now working the P-8. Before that I was in the 9-101 working the F-22. Small world!

Order accepted by GM, 6/15/2009
Picked up at dealer 8/21/2009
UPDATE! Purchased a 2013 ZL1 on 3/14/2015.
kjnylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #14
Maxcam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
ok thanks
Heard back from Lombardi. I sent his contact info to you as a Facebook message.