Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 07-21-2008, 12:17 AM   #43
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Hey fellow Canadians! Joshua from Moosomin, Sask. (2 hours east of Regina, next to Manitoba border on #1)

Anyway, 22 yrs fresh, and working in the oilfields (mainly) in AB.
I currently own the vehicles in my sig, and am hoping to add a 2011-2012 blue Camaro SS convertible to my "fleet".

Old 07-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #44
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Welcome!
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:43 PM   #45
Maddog78

Drives: 1969 Z28
Hi and Welcome.
Maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:45 PM   #46
lilszoke

Drives: 2010 camaro ss rs 81 and 78 camaro
hey im cassidy im a guy i know i have a girls name lol i get buged about that alot im 19 liveing in brooks AB trying to save up for my down payment working on the oil rigs and i cant wait to sit in that beautiful car
lilszoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #47
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Hi, from Montreal South Shore. ordered my Camaro in Nov can't wait to get the final details.
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #48
LS3SSRS

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
hey guys! i'm from Edmonton.. just wanted to say hi to all my fellow albertans out there. anyone else in edmonton? we'll have to set up a cruise night in the summer when we get our camaros... imagine 4-5 of us rollin down whyte ave or jasper ave LOL
Old 01-20-2009, 05:06 PM   #49
SlipKnoT

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Im Slip. I listen to metal. Im 21, my GF is ****** pissing me off. I hate long walks on the beach. My cat died last months.

I finished BCIT/UBC in Vancouver as a Network Administrator. Working fulltime as one for huge shoe company at the head office. I also like eating fries and mooching off my parents by not paying rent.
SlipKnoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #50
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipKnoT View Post
Im Slip. I listen to metal. Im 21, my GF is ****** pissing me off. I hate long walks on the beach. My cat died last months.

I finished BCIT/UBC in Vancouver as a Network Administrator. Working fulltime as one for huge shoe company at the head office. I also like eating fries and mooching off my parents by not paying rent.
1. Would never have guessed you're a metal head . . .

2. Girls are like that.

3. Not many long beaches around here. I don't think I'd enjoy them either

4. Our cat died a year and a half ago. When she was fat, her belly fur would reach the ground.

5. Rent, at least offer them $100/mo. Thats what my brother did and I am doing after my eduma-k-shun.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #51
Maddog78

Drives: 1969 Z28
Slipknot isn't metal.
Maddog78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #52
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS3SSRS View Post
hey guys! i'm from Edmonton.. just wanted to say hi to all my fellow albertans out there. anyone else in edmonton? we'll have to set up a cruise night in the summer when we get our camaros... imagine 4-5 of us rollin down whyte ave or jasper ave LOL
im from edmonton too. i finished a technical diploma my 1st year out of high school (2 year program) and have been working full time for about 2 years now. and yes we should definately line up a cruise when we finally get our cars!...hopefully i get mine with a couple months of summer left! When and where did you order ur camaro from and what did they tell you for a delivery timeframe??
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #53
canuckcamaro

Drives: 04-gm seirra 4x4
moved my family from south okanagan in bc so i could have a paid off house and a new 2ss
canuckcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #54
Kray
2G1FJ1EJ9A9110138

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Hi, I'm Kim from Calgary and I work for an Oil & Gas services company.
Kray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #55
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
I live near Niagara Falls Ontario, I am leaning towards the G8 GT because I want a V8 GM vehicle. I don't really need 4 doors so if there is a Camaro out there in mid May things could change.
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:23 AM   #56
juicy ss

Drives: 1999 HOSS Conv & 2010 IOM SS
Im 35, from toronto but have family in oshawa where the new camaros are built, former GM sales rep but now self emplyed in 3 businesses, one of which is my own used car dealership. a hobby of mine sort of that I finally got licensed and off and running this past year. I ordered a 2010 camaro rs ss and was gonna sell it quick but decided to hold on to it for a while and enjoy it as my daily driver for a while. yes im embarrassed to say i`m the dude that had the ad in the auto trader and admit it was foolish and i turned away all calls after the slack i got. you members are right, i should be lucky enough to get the car and not hoard it off so fast. i have my garage ready for it next to my 1999 Hugger Orange SS Convertible that is one of only 2 built for canada and the only six speed of the 2 and one of i believe 42 in the world built. i am eagerly awaiting this 2010 to land. i have a vin but was told my build week of march 30th didnt happen but a vin has been assigned. i hope to meet up with some members at various car shows this spring and summer. since there may be many 2010`s at the camaro nationals i may bring only the HOSS there as it is quite a rare car. i will likely sell the 2010 when a firm production schedule for convertibles is established. i think if the zr1 gets built sooner i may be able to keep both for a bit of time. time will tell. so in closing please forgive me for being such an ass b4 with the autotrader ad thingy. it was a 5 day free internet ad and it was all dealers who called mostly.
juicy ss is offline   Reply With Quote