Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 10-14-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
Welker2
Ret AF, cancer survivor

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS & 2006 Corvette
MyLink Freezing .. Need a Little Help

I have a 2013 2SS/RS with the MyLink System. This morning when I started my car, the MyLink came on, but when I went to change functions nothing happened; it was frozen on the USB input with the music playing. None of the controls worked and it would not turn off, when put in reverse, no backup camera (the sensors did work). Here's what I've tried so far:

- Turned car off and let sit for a couple of minutes; once turned back on, it worked fine for a few seconds. I could change to another function, but then it would freeze up again.

- Disconnected the battery and let sit for about a half hour. Same results, could change to another function or shut it off, but then nothing worked.

Would appreciate any advice or suggestions on what to do next. Would also like to know if anyone has replaced the MyLink with an aftermarket set up that allowed them to keep the steeringwheel contols and/or the HUD display options and, if so, what did they replace it with.

Thanks in advance