Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #1
tcslc

Drives: '10 SS 6MT, '07 GT500, '08 ACR
Ordered Up & Dealer Props

First, great board! Camaro5 was instrumental in convincing me to order a 2010 Camaro (my 36th new car since I was 16). If Chevrolet is listening, you should definitely value the enthusiasts and information available on this forum - it's driving business your way.

Second, I made the plunge and ordered April 1 for a Camaro 2SS with the following options: IOM, IOM interior, RS, GFX, slider, BC engine cover, bonnet stripes. MSRP $39,840. Deal: $39,840 guaranteed pricing. Best part? The dealer and dealer representative Kevin May.

Allow me to explain: Kevin is exceptionally enthusiastic about the Camaro. He'll be happy, I'm sure, to sell you any C/P/B car but there is no doubt that there is a special place in his heart for the Camaro. He's the type of individual that will follow your order every day through the entire build process and call you when status changes.

I actually ordered on April 1, but chose to wait until now to post. Every request, including cementing my deal and price in writing with sales manager signatures guaranteeing delivery at $39,840 with no shenanigans is to be lauded. I'm number 3 on the order lst, and the first two orders are already filled, and the first Camaro (#86) will be delivered next week. Kevin tells me he has only a few more "first" allocations left. If you are thinking of buying, and are dealing with big city dealers who could not care less about you or your order, or want ADM, dealer fees, etc., call Kevin. I continue to be pleasantly surprised (and just for reference, I have absolutely no connection with Sauder Chevrolet, or ever even spoke with them prior to finding their post under "MSRP or below" dealers on this board). Here's Kevin's info:

John Sauder Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick of Ephrata
4161 Oregon Pike
Ephrata, Pa (Lancaster County)
Toll Free# 1800-JSAUDER press 2 for the Ephrata Location.
Local# 717-859-7700
Ask for me, Kevin
Camaro5 alias: KBearZ28
tcslc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Congratulations! Glad that site was helpful to you!
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
KBearZ28

Drives: 98 Camaro Z28
Send a message via AIM to KBearZ28
Erik,

Thank you so much! You truly made my day. I am full of smiles right now.The pleasure is all mine. It has been great working with you and I am looking forward to continuing the process with you from order, build, to delivery and after. I truly appreciate your business. This is the reason I got into this business to work with great people like you and to sell what I am passionate about.

Thanks Again!

Kevin
John Sauder Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick of Ephrata
4161 Oregon Pike
Ephrata, Pa (Lancaster County)
717-859-7700
KBearZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote