Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 06-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
Stillen - Whipple Superchargers

Stillen is proud to announce the relationship with Whipple superchargers. STILLEN and Whipple Superchargers have just signed a new agreement ensuring there will be a facility in the Southern California region able to distribute, install, and support all Whipple supercharger systems. For many years STILLEN has been recognized as one of the premier high performance shops in Southern California and Whipple Superchargers have been known to produce the most power of any supercharger system. Now the two will come together to support all of Southern California. STILLEN is the only recognized and warranty certified installer in the Southern California area for all Whipple Superchargers. When you have your supercharger kit installed by STILLEN you can rest assured that your vehicle will be eligible for coverage under the Whipple 3 year/36,00 mile, 5 year/60,000 mile or even the 5 year/100,000 mile warranty options!

We have kits in stock and ready to install on your vehicle! Call me directly at 714-540-5566 ext 174 today to schedule your appointment.

Only twin-screw that's 50-state emissions legal
Front entry W175ax (2.9 liters) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outflows competitions 1.9L and 2.3L roots-type systems
Integrated casting to minimize bolt on pieces, adapters, leaks and flow restrictions
Integrated Crusher ™ venturi shaped inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitations
Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet outflows smaller 90 and 93mm inlets such as other Eaton based systems
Integrated Crusher ™ 112mm round inlet for optional 102mm, 105mm and 112mm TB's that outflow others 110mm
Big Mouth Whipple Crusher ™ plastic air inlet for increased velocity and lower inlet temps vs. steel and aluminum tubes
Optional Crusher™ 120mm (4.75") air inlet system that outflows competition
Integrated design allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available
Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy, no ridiculous fabbed steel tubes
Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
Exclusive 3x5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x6 rotor combo
Zero turn inlet allows for decreased induction losses when compared to rear inlet systems and 180deg bends
Center discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC's that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
MSD ™ Fuel pump booster with pre-defined voltage curve for less pump duty cycle then other pump boosters, only supplies increased voltage when needed, others are on/off
MSD ™ Fuel pump booster voltage curve can be adjusted by user, no need to purchase "competition" version, already included
Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
Optional 4.5 liter supercharger for race applications
Fits under factory hood with no modifications
No internal modifications required
Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
Plug and play wiring, no cutting or splicing
High flow air filter system (50-state legal filter system), coolant reservoir is maintained
High flow fuel injectors (63lb/hr)
Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
Stainless steel jack-shaft with unique plastic cover for increased safety
OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
Complete kits, Tuner kits and Hot Rod kits are available
Available in wrinkle black, polish or any custom color
Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle bodies (102mm or 112mm)
Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
3 minute pulley changes
1 year warranty
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Ok, so how does the 4.5 race blower fit under the hood without modifications? Inquiring minds want to know.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Ok, so how does the 4.5 race blower fit under the hood without modifications? Inquiring minds want to know.
It just so happen those 2 things ended up next to each other. Sorry for the confusion. Haha!

The Supercharger fits under the hood with no modification.

There is also an optional 4.5L supercharger for race applications.

2 separate things.

Thanks

JT
Old 06-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
It just so happen those 2 things ended up next to each other. Sorry for the confusion. Haha!

The Supercharger fits under the hood with no modification.

There is also an optional 4.5L supercharger for race applications.

2 separate things.

Thanks

JT
Damn!! I thought I was getting a new 4.5 Whipple. I'm not looking to cut into the firewall.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Damn!! I thought I was getting a new 4.5 Whipple. I'm not looking to cut into the firewall.
I think you have done enough modding to your SS sir! Hahaha!!
Old 06-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #7
glc55

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black Camaro
I have a L99 2010 SS Camaro: What the cost for this package deal, Please pm with details. What can I expect for hp increase? Thxs Greg
Old 06-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #8
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by glc55 View Post
I have a L99 2010 SS Camaro: What the cost for this package deal, Please pm with details. What can I expect for hp increase? Thxs Greg
PM Sent!

JT
Old 06-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by glc55 View Post
Greg don't keep it a secret!
Old 06-24-2013, 06:39 PM   #10
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Greg don't keep it a secret!
Ah He'll never do it
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #11
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
Ah He'll never do it
You need one snoopy
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
You need one snoopy
No, it makes it more difficult in the auto x to have that kind of power. Better for the drags. Then you have tires to grip and other parts to upgrade. Done enough with this car
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #13
cottrellj2
Blue Ray SCPO

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Is a Whipple good for daily driving? Obviously not the most practical thing in the world, but it would make my drive to work that much more fun. Then, I could hit the strip every now and then. Any of your customers doing this?
Old 06-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #14
Team STILLEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottrellj2 View Post
Is a Whipple good for daily driving? Obviously not the most practical thing in the world, but it would make my drive to work that much more fun. Then, I could hit the strip every now and then. Any of your customers doing this?
Yes, superchargers are good for daily driving. I have a lot of customers either running the Whipple, Magnuson or Edelbrock using it on their daily driver.

PM or Call me with any questions.

Thanks

JT