Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 11-03-2010, 05:11 AM   #43
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
Guess I was wrong Waiver claims start at 4 p.m. Tuesday.

But I haven't heard anything, probably cause of election stuff, id still say first thing in the AM till we know.
Mike & Mike are saying this afternoon, which means lots of speculation and false leaks from now till the official announcement.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:09 AM   #44
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
well...i'm going to put my own speculation out there and say Moss goes to the Rams. They still have a shot at winning their division and have a promising young QB.
Old 11-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #45
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
not sure putting him with a rookie qb would be wise
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #46
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
not sure putting him with a rookie qb would be wise
I dont see Sam having problems out of him. Sam seems to be humble and not someone who gets envolved in the Drama Hoopla that a player may give if not winning or getting his way.

However I cant see moss a Fit with the Rams.

I can see him with the 49er's they need that Throw to guy again.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #47
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 View Post
Its his fault he signed off on Randy coming back here in the first place. He has final say in the roster. Should've done his homework a little better. Moss, per usual, was a fool but what he said is true. Belichek is a coaching genius, and Childress clearly is not.

Favre is the reason the Vikes were 12-4 last year, and the reason Childress got a contract extension. This is a huge PR disaster for the Vikes, made worse by Childress not first consulting with ownership. Local sentiment is overwhelmingly anti-Childress, and it didn't happen over night. Before Favre came, there was growing animosity towards this coach, and things just blew up again. If Vikes don't start winning soon, look for Chilly to be gone soon.
I mostly agree. I didn't know until the earlier post, that he was personell boss.

But I will just say this........ Though I won't argue that Favre helped them get further along (before Favre, I said the Viks were one QB away from being awesome) Favre is also the one who took it all away too. He is exactly what last season shows. Lots of yards, lots of success. But NO finishing. And me me me. If he'd have just tucked the damn ball in, we may be talking about SB Champion Viks. Of course he'd have screwed the pooch in the SB anyway.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:39 AM   #48
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Maybe he should go back to school... Then he could play for the Longhorns....
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #49
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I mostly agree. I didn't know until the earlier post, that he was personell boss.

But I will just say this........ Though I won't argue that Favre helped them get further along (before Favre, I said the Viks were one QB away from being awesome) Favre is also the one who took it all away too. He is exactly what last season shows. Lots of yards, lots of success. But NO finishing. And me me me. If he'd have just tucked the damn ball in, we may be talking about SB Champion Viks. Of course he'd have screwed the pooch in the SB anyway.
There were some fumbles, and missed passes that would have added to the Vikings score in that game....

Even his own teammates said the loss didn't happen based on one play.

(Ain'ts vs Vikings playoffs)
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #50
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
I dont see Sam having problems out of him. Sam seems to be humble and not someone who gets envolved in the Drama Hoopla that a player may give if not winning or getting his way.

However I cant see moss a Fit with the Rams.

I can see him with the 49er's they need that Throw to guy again.
I think Bradford has everything he needs to tell even Moss to sit down and STFU.

The coaches have TOTALY bought into Bradford. They are allowing him to take the reigns. Win or lose. They know what they have there in Bradford. I'm thining Moss would either have to listen to the rookie, or get lost.

But I would feel bad for Sammy if Moss went there. Bradford is gonna be a damn good. I don't want Moss taking any credit for it.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #51
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
There were some fumbles, and missed passes that would have added to the Vikings score in that game....

Even his own teammates said the loss didn't happen based on one play.

(Ain'ts vs Vikings playoffs)
I even argued the same. BUT............. in the end. When it was just ONE MANS decision. He chose to try to be a hero. (Gunslinger )
Old 11-03-2010, 11:45 AM   #52
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
This guy is an idiot. No one should claim him. He is a self absorbed idiot football player making 9 Million this year and then he criticizes the food at the after practice luncheon. Are you serious? People like him and TO are tired and just need to go away.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #53
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

I hear you, but its just a shame Brett was put in that position due to screw-ups by others on the team, like Peterson's fumbles, and the 12 men in huddle thing....

In Super Bowl, just glad that Manning, who had been placed on lofty mantle by media going into Super Bowl, and basically said he wouldn't throw picks like Favre in pregame interview, showed he isn't perfect either.

Vikes always seem to have terrible luck in postseason....9 times in the "final four" and still not one Championship to show for it. I really think that if rest of the team had played to the same high level Brett had, they'd have finally won the big one.
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote