Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 05-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
BehePerformance

Drives: Camaro
Best Chevrolet

Hey guys,
You know how sometimes a dealership really goes above and beyond and helps you out. Well, last week I was driving a race car for KaleidoLINKS in the 2013 OLOA, and Best Chevrolet in Kenner, LA really went above and beyond helping us sort through a nightmare with the car and letting us use a left, and one of their techs stayed to help. Cannot thank or recommend them enough. Brad is the guy you want working on your car there! Robert and Jay in service and parts respectively were great too.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.
BehePerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
Tyger

Drives: 2010 SS/RS L99
It's good to hear about great dealers! People usually hear about bad experiences of dealer service. Props to Best Chevrolet!

Gee, too bad they're not around here!
Tyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
John B. Good

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Camaro
Best Cheverlet

Bought my 2012 SS/RS Camaro from Best.
Service has been 1st class so far. Would also
recommed their service to friends.
John B. Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:26 AM   #4
5 gen. 5

Drives: 2011 2LS triple black
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehePerformance View Post
Hey guys,
You know how sometimes a dealership really goes above and beyond and helps you out. Well, last week I was driving a race car for KaleidoLINKS in the 2013 OLOA, and Best Chevrolet in Kenner, LA really went above and beyond helping us sort through a nightmare with the car and letting us use a left, and one of their techs stayed to help. Cannot thank or recommend them enough. Brad is the guy you want working on your car there! Robert and Jay in service and parts respectively were great too.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.
If you ever need parts go to BEST CHEVROLET and ask for a "gearhead "named Jay. He owns Camaros and knows his cars! For service see Jessica or Robert REAL PEOPLE that know what they are doing when it comes to cars and people! 1st CLASS service from 1st class people! On a recent visit They made sure that I was taken care of 110% Would not go anywhere else but BEST!!!!!
5 gen. 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:27 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Hello everyone,

It's great to hear about the positive dealer experiences. We certainly value any feedback you have to offer and are able to report formal dealership compliments. If this is something you would like to do please feel free to PM us with your name, involved dealership and compliment.

Kindly,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote