Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #15
akprad

Drives: Camaro 2LS
Thanks for the response.
akprad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #16
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint_Shroomie View Post
Got any vids?
Only got an Iphone...

Not sure that will work but I'll try...
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #17
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
I realize the LFX is slightly different than the LLT in the 2010s and 2011s, but I notice several of these videos are just the exhausts installed on a 2010, or 2011 model.

In which case, just visit my exhaust sticky thread here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33104

It has tons and tons of exhaust videos....pretty much every unique setup I have ever seen is there, no duplicate stuff. It has almost 90 thousand page views, so I feel it is worth a look if you haven't seen it.

Otherwise, if you want videos of exhaust on the LFX...then yes I think this is a good idea.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:27 AM   #18
Saint_Shroomie

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
I realize the LFX is slightly different than the LLT in the 2010s and 2011s, but I notice several of these videos are just the exhausts installed on a 2010, or 2011 model.

In which case, just visit my exhaust sticky thread here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33104

It has tons and tons of exhaust videos....pretty much every unique setup I have ever seen is there, no duplicate stuff. It has almost 90 thousand page views, so I feel it is worth a look if you haven't seen it.

Otherwise, if you want videos of exhaust on the LFX...then yes I think this is a good idea.
Your thread is awesome, I have visited it many times, and am still in the process of adding those videos to the playlists. Thanks much the due diligence.

Honestly, I would love to get only videos of the exhausts on the LFX, as this is the LFX section, but the problem is that limiting the videos like that, really makes the playlists thin. I get that the LFX and the LLT are going to make the exhausts sound slightly different, but my purpose was to provide enough of a playlist to get a much better sense of what the exhaust sounds like on a V6 Camaro in general. That makes these playlists useful to both LLT and LFX owners.
Saint_Shroomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:36 AM   #19
Saint_Shroomie

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT RS
Another thing, I'm trying to keep to a set of rules here too, notice I said "trying". I'm trying to balance video quality here, in keeping with stock Camaro's. If I can't determine from the video, or the comments if the car is stock, or in the very least close to stock I may not include the video in the playlists.
Saint_Shroomie is offline   Reply With Quote