Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-16-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
ayceman

Drives: 2007 Dodge Charger SXT, 2010 2SS
What do you guys think

I recently unfortunately hit a cone that was in the middle of lane on the 5 North here in Cali coming home from San Diego at four in the morning, all lanes were closed but one it was the cone or the wall by the time I saw it lying on its side . It did some good damage and I am waiting for my insurance to clear my dealer to fix it. As part of the fix obviously the gfx chin spoiler is being replaced. I was thinking of getting the 1LE chin spoiler since price wise its a wash...But I will have to pay 100.00 more in labor charges since according to my dealer its harder to install, I like the look and want to take advantage of this but do you guys think it will match the rest of the look of gfx? Pic below of damage
Attached Images

ayceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:42 PM   #2
soloknight6
SoCal HT5! SD

Drives: 2016 red hot 2ss M6
1LE splitter harder to install? Sounds like they are trying to pork you over. Dont get porked, its not a good thing. Take your car somewhere else, they will do a better job installing it, and it wont cost you an arm and a leg. Hell, I think a few people on this forum installed the splitter themselves with no prior experience in body work. Food for thought, just no pork...
Old 10-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #3
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
It is really easy to take the front end off the car, it can be done in about 30 minutes. Once you have it off you can put on the splitter really easy.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote