Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 03-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #71
Natureboy

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I have never seen another 2010 or new SS with the colour of mine around here. When I bought it there were only 2 in Canada which the dealer showed me on his special GM dealer site one was in Ottawa and the one I was about to buy. He also showed me the aqua blue metallic was then discontinued.

Even when I took my car to Calgary at Davenport Motorsports for the supercharger package they had never seen the colour and they work on 100's of cars and have seen 1000's in Canada.

Not that this is definitive proof but only time I have ever seen the aqua blue I have here was on a V6 car.

I still have other Camaro owners and non-Camaro owners asking me how I got that colour because they never see another one. Lots of red, yellow, black but never aqua blue.

This was a big reason why I didn't trade in for a 2013 ZL1 last year and just took it in for the performance upgrades.
Old 03-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #72
cheaplabor
It the toybox 4 winter

Drives: LSA 68f100 pickup/2010 rs/2ss abm
Like he said. only seen one other aqua blue, on the Alberta cruise last year, other than that, never seen another, see an orange, black and a white about every 2days in okotoks in the summer, 2of them are on the forum.
cheaplabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:26 PM   #73
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
Not too many here where I am on Vancouver Island and I like it like that
Old 04-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #74
luckynuts

Drives: 10 ABM 1SS/00 Z28 Conv/14 SumWh 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natureboy View Post
I have never seen another 2010 or new SS with the colour of mine around here. When I bought it there were only 2 in Canada which the dealer showed me on his special GM dealer site one was in Ottawa and the one I was about to buy. He also showed me the aqua blue metallic was then discontinued.

Even when I took my car to Calgary at Davenport Motorsports for the supercharger package they had never seen the colour and they work on 100's of cars and have seen 1000's in Canada.

Not that this is definitive proof but only time I have ever seen the aqua blue I have here was on a V6 car.

I still have other Camaro owners and non-Camaro owners asking me how I got that colour because they never see another one. Lots of red, yellow, black but never aqua blue.

This was a big reason why I didn't trade in for a 2013 ZL1 last year and just took it in for the performance upgrades.
There aren't many in Canada but your dealer was shooting you a line. I've had mine since June '09. I remember there was at least one V6 in T.O and a 2SS in London, ON but it was converted into a Trans Am.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:56 PM   #75
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoskins76 View Post
You live over on Duncan then? I'm across Thickwood Blvd on Erindale!

no, I'm in eagle R. he rarely ever brings it out of the garage but she's in there…
Old 04-16-2014, 03:17 AM   #76
ashengreyZL1
Davenport Stage 6

Drives: 2013 ashen grey ZL1 M6
Eagle ridge. I remember doing burnouts there with my dodge diesel back when we built it lol. Ft Mac needs a track. Are they planning one ?
ashengreyZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:14 AM   #77
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by jashobbsie View Post
no, I'm in eagle R. he rarely ever brings it out of the garage but she's in there…
Ah ok. Well then he must have been visiting the house over near me then because I have seen one a couple of times parked at a house on Duncan. If not...does that mean there is THREE of them here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashengreyZL1 View Post
Eagle ridge. I remember doing burnouts there with my dodge diesel back when we built it lol. Ft Mac needs a track. Are they planning one ?
There is a "track" at the bottom of Supertest, but it is a small dirt oval. As for a full blown race track, I don't think there is enough interest to build one here.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #78
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
63 North to site is a track somedays .
Old 04-17-2014, 09:47 PM   #79
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockhead View Post
63 North to site is a track somedays .
Hahaha! I find it's more of a race southbound after shift.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #80
Howdie_

Drives: '13 ZL1, '99 Trans Am
I don't know about Canada, but 1 of 50, 2013 ZL1 Convertibles, M6, Rally Yellow, in the world.
Howdie_ is offline   Reply With Quote