Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-25-2008, 09:23 PM   #15
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DntWrryBeHappy21 View Post
can i assume by turbo 4 he is saying a turboed 4cylinder? and thats a real pony car in what sense? That description sounds like a honda
[Rant]I hate going to these online reviews because of all the comments posted under it you cant watch one video or read one review and rate a car like many of these people do.[/Rant]

BACK ON TOPIC:
eh I think they should have gone themselves instead of stealing our members pics
discussed at length in other threads, one got closed after the debate got too heated. At any rate, its not going to happen because it wouldn't offer much advantage over a V6
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #16
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
The review that really got my goat was ttac website. That Farago dud is pitiful. Has a vendetta against GM.
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/aut...comment-786711
Someone sounds like he was just forced to drive a Mustang...poor guy....
Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Those photos were a gift to camaro5 and the gang, I just happened to be the first to post. The review that really got my goat was ttac website. That Farago dud is pitiful. Has a vendetta against GM.
http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/aut...comment-786711
Wonder what brought that on? Someone stuck at home for the weekend and couldn't get out? Employer sent others but not him?

Sad...if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it. This guy....has obviously nothing better to do with his time....than report on something he hates. Why report on something that is "overhyped???" All he's doing is keeping the buzz alive. So, great job guy...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote