Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 05-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #57
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
OK, could we PLEASE not have a shirt with a ton of graphics on the front?

Put the C5 logo, small, over the pocket area on the front, then the big heart thing on the back if that's the design we are going with. It's much classier than stuff all over the front IMO.

Black shirt, with metallic silver, would be great. I also prefer men's shirts to babydoll ones because babydoll shirts don't look good on me.

Thank you guys

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:39 PM   #58
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Ok ladies!

I just got off the phone with our shirt guy and we are looking into two possibilities.

The ladies fit shirt that you guys have been asking for would be black with silver hearts...

And we are also looking at doing a white tank with the single pink heart on the front.

Two different styles of shirts. We are going to TRY...

We have to wait to hear back what quantities we'll need to order. We might only be able to do one over the other depending....

But, we have much better news so far. They should have the artwork back quickly and word with our cost. If it works, we'll move forward with an order.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #59
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Cool. I am looking foward to getting my C5 on.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:49 PM   #60
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Old 05-08-2012, 05:52 AM   #61
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Ok ladies!

I just got off the phone with our shirt guy and we are looking into two possibilities.

The ladies fit shirt that you guys have been asking for would be black with silver hearts...

And we are also looking at doing a white tank with the single pink heart on the front.

Two different styles of shirts. We are going to TRY...

We have to wait to hear back what quantities we'll need to order. We might only be able to do one over the other depending....

But, we have much better news so far. They should have the artwork back quickly and word with our cost. If it works, we'll move forward with an order.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #62
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Any updates?????????????
Old 05-16-2012, 03:35 PM   #63
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

I'm interested, too. If it's a ladies' fit shirt, honestly, I probably won't buy it, but I'm interested to see what they come up with.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #64
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
I'm interested, too. If it's a ladies' fit shirt, honestly, I probably won't buy it, but I'm interested to see what they come up with.
Can we get this printed/screened on both styles of shirts? Ladies fit and standard fit? Standard fit is just too boxy and long for short me...........

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #65
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Any updates?????????????
Both shirt designs were approved. We are working on pricing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
Belle...I'm sorry. The ladies asked for a ladies fit shirt. We have no plans what-so-ever to make this design on a standard mens type shirt. That would defeat the purpose of doing a ladies shirt. Sorry. :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Can we get this printed/screened on both styles of shirts? Ladies fit and standard fit? Standard fit is just too boxy and long for short me...........
Sorry. We can not do both styles. We would have to print off 72 of each style shirt. As crazy as that is, that's what they say. And, if they are charging us $18 to buy a shirt from them (that's a guess here as we still don't have exact pricing) per shirt, that'll be roughly $1,300 just for the 72 shirts...not to mention having to double that cost just to get a mens shirt style done as well. Sorry...we don't have the $$$ to make that happen.

Now, if we can pre-sell 72 of each style (144 total...heck, we'll even go with 100), then we'd gladly do both styles. But, the simple fact is, we'd end up ordering 144 shirts, sell 30ish, and then be out a couple thousand dollars. Sorry, but we don't have $$ to do stuff like that.

Believe me when I say, "we want to make everyone happy and offer as much as we can." But we simply can't do that. Don't have the cash.

And I have my fingers crossed (LITERALLY) that the new ladies design actually sells. If not, we won't be able to do any further designs. :(
Old 05-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #66
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Quote:
Both shirt designs were approved. We are working on pricing now.

Belle...I'm sorry. The ladies asked for a ladies fit shirt. We have no plans what-so-ever to make this design on a standard mens type shirt. That would defeat the purpose of doing a ladies shirt. Sorry. :(

Sorry. We can not do both styles. We would have to print off 72 of each style shirt. As crazy as that is, that's what they say. And, if they are charging us $18 to buy a shirt from them (that's a guess here as we still don't have exact pricing) per shirt, that'll be roughly $1,300 just for the 72 shirts...not to mention having to double that cost just to get a mens shirt style done as well. Sorry...we don't have the $$$ to make that happen.

Now, if we can pre-sell 72 of each style (144 total...heck, we'll even go with 100), then we'd gladly do both styles. But, the simple fact is, we'd end up ordering 144 shirts, sell 30ish, and then be out a couple thousand dollars. Sorry, but we don't have $$ to do stuff like that.

Believe me when I say, "we want to make everyone happy and offer as much as we can." But we simply can't do that. Don't have the cash.

And I have my fingers crossed (LITERALLY) that the new ladies design actually sells. If not, we won't be able to do any further designs. :(
I'll buy one, just so it sells, k? Thank you for doing this for us! Don't mean to sound ungrateful at all-- we really appreciate you

Old 05-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #67
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Thanks

We are kind of tossing around ideas on the shirt design.

black shirt...

color ink?

silver, pink, turquoise, etc.

The problem is, silver is kind of a neutral color...works for a lot of people. Pink is a color a lot of people have asked for. Turquoise would be kinda cool on black...

options, options...

Any other ideas out there for a cool shirt design? Anyone who can do photoshop or adobe illustrator and make something?

Ideas are welcome.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:13 PM   #68
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:

Thanks

We are kind of tossing around ideas on the shirt design.

black shirt...

color ink?

silver, pink, turquoise, etc.

The problem is, silver is kind of a neutral color...works for a lot of people. Pink is a color a lot of people have asked for. Turquoise would be kinda cool on black...

options, options...

Any other ideas out there for a cool shirt design? Anyone who can do photoshop or adobe illustrator and make something?

Ideas are welcome.
While pink is traditionally a "feminine" color, I think a lot of people are looking for something to match their car. Silver is neutral, matching pretty much any car...
My vote is black shirt, the heart design, in silver ink. I'd buy it, anyway...
Old 05-29-2012, 07:00 AM   #69
SS4Fun
and that it is!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/ SLP ZL575 #70
Turquoise might be cool......... if mine matched my car the shirt would be all black.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:58 AM   #70
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

what do you all think?
Attached Images