Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-29-2013, 03:37 PM   #85
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Congrats on the sale Tommy! The new owner got a SWEET machine. Good luck on the career, and I hope the sale allows you to focus on that. We'll stay in touch though...I got your number!
Old 09-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #86
vcyclenut

Drives: 2011 ctsv
wow this build and price really shows how ridiculous some people are with the price od their rides

absolutely amazing car!!
vcyclenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:56 AM   #87
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by UF4LIFE102SS View Post
So whats next?
Unfortunately, I won't be able to venture into a new car build in the near future due to my transition into a new career. However, if funds allow when the new career stabilizes, I will without a doubt be back in full swing with a new Camaro or a Corvette .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Congrats on the sale Tommy! The new owner got a SWEET machine. Good luck on the career, and I hope the sale allows you to focus on that. We'll stay in touch though...I got your number!
Thanks so much Aaron! He definitely got in amazing machine, and one that was unbelievably well taken care of it. As hard as it was to let this car go, it was the right career move, and it allows me to go full swing with the new career. It's time for me to follow my dreams. Definitely stay in touch! I will continue to go to shows to support all of you, and to just chill and have a great time. Good luck with your new Vette!! Damn it's sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcyclenut View Post
wow this build and price really shows how ridiculous some people are with the price od their rides

absolutely amazing car!!
Haha, thanks . I have had the most amazing time with my car build, and I'll remember it forever. It means more to me than most people can imagine. It's not just a car to me, and it never was.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote