Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 02-22-2010, 11:48 AM   #547
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Off the current subject.....Does anybody have any feedback on "Woodhouse Motorsports Division"? Apparently they are doing alot of ATI prochargers and misc tuning items on the SRT-8's and vipers and are trying to break into The camaros and Corvette tuning....
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:26 PM   #548
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjk7 View Post
Off the current subject.....Does anybody have any feedback on "Woodhouse Motorsports Division"? Apparently they are doing alot of ATI prochargers and misc tuning items on the SRT-8's and vipers and are trying to break into The camaros and Corvette tuning....
I don't, but I know Husker has a Camaro they installed a Procharger on and I believe they had The Shop do the dyno and tune.

Are you looking for someone local to do some work?
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #549
Scourage
Syntax Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bandit View Post
The owner of Dave's Auto Body in Irvington wanted to know who might be interested in having a Car show/Show N Shine at there Shop in Irvington off of Blair High Rd and 99th Street, Could be a Saturday or Sunday they have a Hugh Parking lot off of the Highway. PM me and let me know, Could be a monthly thing or weekly? Hope to hear back from some folk's out there Iowa, as well as other close by states invited
My brother lives up near the Irvington exit on 680, I'm always visiting, so I could stop by on a Saturday.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #550
Beandip2811

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Well we got the tickets to the red white game for the Camaro5 nebraskafest and the seats will be great. We're so high in the south end zone that I think I'll be able to see my house in Fremont!Look foward to seeing you and meeting some local camaro owners face to face.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:51 PM   #551
Blue Bandit
blue bandit

Drives: 2018 2SS
Cool Scourage, Thanks for the input. We'll have to see what comes together if there is enough intrest?
Blue Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #552
summitss/rsls3

Drives: summit white/IOM ss/rs ls3
so what exactly is the layout of events/times for the april 17 camaro5fest?
summitss/rsls3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 08:38 PM   #553
Orangeshehot

Drives: 2010 RS 2006 HD RK Classic
meet & greet? I think with the start time of the football game there's not a lot of time for much else. Us westerners will have to get on the road early to get there by 10
Old 02-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #554
summitss/rsls3

thats kinda what i thought it was going to be. sounds good though, show up BS a little and get to each other. Also just a really good reason to get the cars out and go for a drive. Im in no matter what, sounds fun.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:35 AM   #555
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Just wanted to post up a reminder about the Nebraska CamaroFest on 4/17/10. Game starts at 1PM, so the buses downtown will start leaving 2 hours before and continue until all have been hauled downtown. So we would not have to be there until 11 or whenever. Again SouthPointe said we could stand around and socialize for as long as we wanted to. The lot we will be in is just east of Famous Dave's BBQ on the northeast corner of 27th and Pine Lake Road, right now it is pretty full of snow! Peeps can go to the game or just stay,eat, or talk. I'll give a gift certificate to Dave's to the car that comes the farthest. (I will not win because I live across the street!)
BTW:My car will be displayed in the World of Wheels show in Omaha at the Qwest on March 12-14th. Wish me luck and no blizzards!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #556
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
http://www.hhchevy.com/all-chevy-show-information.aspx
Don't forget the All-Chevy Show at 84&L in Omaha on July 18th. Register now and get a free T-shirt and registration is free. They said if there was enough of us 2010 Camaros, they will put us all together!
Old 02-25-2010, 03:51 PM   #557
Orangeshehot

Drives: 2010 RS 2006 HD RK Classic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Just wanted to post up a reminder about the Nebraska CamaroFest on 4/17/10. Game starts at 1PM, so the buses downtown will start leaving 2 hours before and continue until all have been hauled downtown. So we would not have to be there until 11 or whenever. Again SouthPointe said we could stand around and socialize for as long as we wanted to. The lot we will be in is just east of Famous Dave's BBQ on the northeast corner of 27th and Pine Lake Road, right now it is pretty full of snow! Peeps can go to the game or just stay,eat, or talk. I'll give a gift certificate to Dave's to the car that comes the farthest. (I will not win because I live across the street!)
BTW:My car will be displayed in the World of Wheels show in Omaha at the Qwest on March 12-14th. Wish me luck and no blizzards!
Take luck! and hopefully not your shovel! Really beginning to wonder when it will end.

RE: April 17 Doing my best to round up a western crowd. Couple in hand but until the weather changes up it hard to find who's out here (hibernating).
Old 02-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #558
I'mgettingone

Drives: 2010 RY 2SS/RS black rally stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
Good luck, and there better not be blizzards as that is my birthday weekend and I think I might just lose it completely if it snows!! LOL!!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:15 PM   #559
Scourage
Syntax Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mgettingone View Post
Good luck, and there better not be blizzards as that is my birthday weekend and I think I might just lose it completely if it snows!! LOL!!
I think a Birthday cake will be required for the show then
Can anyone make a Camaro cake

:upset::flag2:
Old 03-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #560
summitss/rsls3

does anyone have extra tickets to the game that they would be willing to sell?