Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #71
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
I called today and when I called they just got off the dyno and all they would tell me was it made 400+ rwhp. They said dyno sheets and videos will be being posted next week. Just thought yall would like to know a little info I found out.
Old 11-13-2011, 03:21 AM   #72
Blacc Mamba
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Old 11-13-2011, 06:38 AM   #73
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
Hey lingenfelter....

(insert future middle finger gif here)
Ok... Voice of Reason hear... (ya, i know... )

Dynos are just the first step... I would need to have to see a lot more before I got to excited... Need to get the car on the street and get some load on it and see how it reacts... need to do some serious flogging on it to see if can hold together... A few dyno pulls is just the start... I know everyone gets super excited when these build threads start... and it's hard not too.. but how many have really come to fruition... just saying...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #74
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Yeah.. I changed my mind and deleted the post. Guess you were quicker than my internal reasoning. I started thinking about it and you are dead on. It doesn't mean much if its not street able and lpe never really posted what they found to be the road block ( or weak link ). Could be they did not want to anger GM by posting what they found to be the weak link or it could have been internal politics at lpe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
Ok... Voice of Reason hear... (ya, i know... )

Dynos are just the first step... I would need to have to see a lot more before I got to excited... Need to get the car on the street and get some load on it and see how it reacts... need to do some serious flogging on it to see if can hold together... A few dyno pulls is just the start... I know everyone gets super excited when these build threads start... and it's hard not too.. but how many have really come to fruition... just saying...
Old 11-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #75
Pt_killa

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro V6
I thought there was a tuning issue with lpe or might have been procharger with the tuning issue.

Quote:
Yeah.. I changed my mind and deleted the post. Guess you were quicker than my internal reasoning. I started thinking about it and you are dead on. It doesn't mean much if its not street able and lpe never really posted what they found to be the road block ( or weak link ). Could be they did not want to anger GM by posting what they found to be the weak link or it could have been internal politics at lpe.
(Sold Sept 2015) Stock 18" Heritage w/ BFG G-Force ZR tires / Blacked out bowties and tail lights / DIY Remote-Mount Turbo Kit (Precision 6776S .81ar ex. @ 6.5psi, Tial 38mm WG, Greddy Type-S BOV) / RX Catch Can / RX-FTI 3600 Stall / Blue Well Lights / Team LLT
Pt_killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:40 AM   #76
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Based on talks we had with them at CamaroFest I and comments posted here, they ran into the fueling issue.. they couldn't run as much boost as they wanted and since there is no simple solution they gave up on it...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #77
formare
The Milano

I recall them stating the tune was all worked out and they Had a production unit rated at high 300s. Then they just stopped....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt_killa View Post
I thought there was a tuning issue with lpe or might have been procharger with the tuning issue.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #78
usa1camaro1969
Back on the dino-juice

Drives: '10 LS + a few more
Quote:
The big question is, do we spend 6k on this or spend 12k and buy a 68 or 69 camaro with a decent chassis.
SHHHH.....
Just traded a motor for someone's project '67 Camaro...
These guys need to stop so I can concentrate on building it, rather than the 2010. Now Tracy is in on the supercharger for the LLT. Wow.
usa1camaro1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:04 PM   #79
formare
The Milano

Argh... Had a 3 car garage no time for project car. Now I have a two car garage and time for a project car. Never seems to work out..... I do so miss my 67. I cry a little when I think about her.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #80
torqued364
Midway Performance

Drives: 2006 TBSS
Here's a link to one of the the IPF-Tuning Supercharged V6 Camaro dyno runs last night.
Attached Images

torqued364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #81
ipimpthisc
Banned

Drives: @twinturbo, cammed, intrcooled@
Send a message via AIM to ipimpthisc
wow...this looks very promising !!!
ipimpthisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 03:54 PM   #82
BigJake707
Resident Cynic

Drives: "Shakira" 2010 Camaro 1LT V6
I just came. That video is awesome

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
BigJake707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #83
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
I don't know about yall but that photo with the screen showing looks crazy. The line on that chart look like it goes vertical pretty fast and high if you ask me. Hope that's the actual hp/tq numbers going up like that!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 04:10 PM   #84
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
in Confused. Why are the front tires spinning?