Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-06-2013, 07:37 PM   #15
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Drives: IBM
And here is the cemetary shoot. Well I take pictures in an area that is not part of the actualy cemetary but in the property its a nice place to just park and get pics away from others and alone. I guess when I was taking the pictures at a new angle my phone fell out. After about 2 hours of destroying my house trying to find it I had a realization. So at night in the cold I went to go look for it at the cematary. I swear I could have seen slender man out there. In a needle in the hay stack situation I found it laying face down in the field. Thank god!

Last edited by IBM camaro; 10-03-2014 at 04:46 PM.
IBM camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #16
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Hi Kronix the LLT is the engine that I have in my car and lol Ive seen your build many times I love the new wheels that you have I was just kinda lurking so I havent commented but I will. I let my dealership send the car off to get it worked on im sure they made the leather and then wrapped it all in all it was just over 1500 for the leather. Any other parts other than the seats were made custom by an uphostelry shop in Austin. I really wanted to do the head rests but ran out of money at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Those Kilis are a heavy wheel, especially the 22", I dropped close to 100lbs by going with the 20" Nurburgrings.

So can you tell me about the Katzin interior. Do you just remove the standard coverings and work the new one on? Did you do it or have a shop do it? I know there's plenty of interior shops here in LA, I see them everywhere, just wanted to know if you did the seats and the difficulty level. How come you didn't do the headrests?

I guess you haven't seen my build thread, everything gets posted up, 100s of pics LOL! Just click my sig. I think you'll be impressed.

EDIT: Excuse my ignorance, but what is LLT?
Old 01-06-2013, 07:43 PM   #17
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldman View Post
Looks great. Put your Camaro in for COTW. One suggestion get better pictures taken not that the ones you've got here are that bad. Good luck.
Thank you so much I hope that one day that will work out id be super happy.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #18
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Thxs for the great comments The understanding of the transformation of these beauties is the the misunderstanding of the people that own one. Far as better pics. have that guy send you a money order so you can hire professional picture taker to go with you when you spend his money order on more mods.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #19
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Haha about the pic he was just trying to help me out. Ill take any comments at this point better than nothing lol. To me this is my art and my creative side coming out. It is what makes me happy , when I'm down I get in the car drive and let the world fade away
Old 01-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #20
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Go get em'! The car looks amazing, and you have great attention to detail.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #21
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Thanks tcat I just care about how everything looks tell me what everyone thinks about this plan. This week ordering red MGM caliper covers and the 3d carbon fender vents. The week after going to see Lupe for vertical doors installed and getting my fender vents installed.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #22
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Great build man love that IBM color in the sun!!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #23
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

I would look for Brembo's some folks are selling on here and have Mike the Powder Coater do them for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro View Post
Thanks tcat I just care about how everything looks tell me what everyone thinks about this plan. This week ordering red MGM caliper covers and the 3d carbon fender vents. The week after going to see Lupe for vertical doors installed and getting my fender vents installed.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:47 PM   #24
TCAT

Lupe will take great care of you. He will set everything right the first time, and you'll likely be very happy with his work and his prices. Have fun with those doors and vents!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #25
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM camaro View Post
Haha about the pic he was just trying to help me out. Ill take any comments at this point better than nothing lol. To me this is my art and my creative side coming out. It is what makes me happy , when I'm down I get in the car drive and let the world fade away
No better way to do it in my opinion!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #26
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Yeah no one else in my family understands the feeling lol just you guys my other family
Old 01-07-2013, 11:30 AM   #27
IBM camaro
Texas HT5

Super happy today ordering out red caliper covers and fender vents
Old 01-07-2013, 11:31 AM   #28
TCAT

Excellent man! Congrats!