Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #15
Croathlete
Danny

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
I guess it could be possible that later VINs could be shipped right away if the problem was fixed in the factory. Only the cars that were built previously would have to be reworked.

EDIT: What he said ^

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Drives: Everyone knows what I drive!
Just got back from the dealership... It was beautiful. And yes, it was VIN 2830!!! It was in the service area getting the inspection done and prepping for the black stripes... I took a few pictures with my cell phone, but I'm still at work so I can't post them. They will be up as soon as I get home though!!!

This car showed up on the spreadsheet the day before mine, so it could be any day now!!

When your men get home and face an anti-war protestor, tell them to look in his eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she is dating a wuss. - General Tommy Franks

richardhoggard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:50 PM   #17
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardhoggard View Post
Just got back from the dealership... It was beautiful. And yes, it was VIN 2830!!! It was in the service area getting the inspection done and prepping for the black stripes... I took a few pictures with my cell phone, but I'm still at work so I can't post them. They will be up as soon as I get home though!!!

This car showed up on the spreadsheet the day before mine, so it could be any day now!!
Nice !

Hey Mods, how about a new stickey for confirmed deliveries to dealerships?
Old 04-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #18
nol300

Drives: 92 300ZX TT 2007 Silverado
See this is why I hate Globalconnect in the system still shows 3800 so don't take any of the event codes to heart.
nol300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:02 PM   #19
kdbolt70

Posting these up for Richard:

2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:06 PM   #20
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Please dont flame me for bad pics... I was just in awe of this car and I was too busy checking it out... I only took 6 pics... sorry

When your men get home and face an anti-war protestor, tell them to look in his eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she is dating a wuss. - General Tommy Franks

Old 04-15-2009, 02:09 PM   #21
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbolt70 View Post
Posting these up for Richard:
Thanks man... I just sent you the last one... (6 total)

Old 04-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #22
Kwaz1335
The Kwaz

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Kwaz1335
No flame....Im just excited...ITS HAPPENING!!!!:hap pyanim::happyanim ::happ yanim:
Picked up and brought home 6/26/2009
2010 Black on Black SS/RS Camaro
Silver stripe package
Ground effects package
6 Speed Manual Transmission with Hurst short throw, Magnuson Supercharger, SLP loudmouth 1 kit.
Kwaz1335 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #23
kdbolt70

Quote:
Thanks man... I just sent you the last one... (6 total)
My pleasure! They look great for a camera phone. first sold car in a dealership!
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
Old 04-15-2009, 02:13 PM   #24
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

If anyone has any questions about the car, feel free to ask me... I only spent about 20 minutes with this beautiful baby, but I think I absorbed a lot...

The biggest thing I noticed was that visibility isnt that great from the driver's seat... it's not some sort of deal breaker or anything, but it would definitely take some time to get used to.... other than that, this car is amazing

Old 04-15-2009, 02:33 PM   #25
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
If anyone has any questions about the car, feel free to ask me... I only spent about 20 minutes with this beautiful baby, but I think I absorbed a lot...

The biggest thing I noticed was that visibility isnt that great from the driver's seat... it's not some sort of deal breaker or anything, but it would definitely take some time to get used to.... other than that, this car is amazing
Too late...your Camaro is coming next!!

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #26
kdbolt70

Quote:

Did you get a chance to see the ambient lighting?
Old 04-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #27
richardhoggard
VIN 2G1FJ1EJXA9102937

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbolt70 View Post
Did you get a chance to see the ambient lighting?
Sadly, no... I didn't even think about it until I was already on the road back to work... I knew someone was going to ask... kinda suprised I haven't been murdered for not having pics of it. Sorry

Old 04-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #28
ravensjeff
100% Chevy & Harley Man

Drives: 2010 2SS: Blown LSX 376-B15
Thanks for the heads up Richard!! Great news. It's the first one that I've heard make it to a dealer for sale. Is it the dealer's car? Or Pre-ordered by a customer?

Did they say when it would be ready for pick up?
ravensjeff is offline   Reply With Quote