Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 07-26-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Smile Selling my less than a year old LG Rumor2 cell phone

It is a pre pay model sold through Virgin Mobile, it uses the Sprint network towers and is in 100% MINT condition. I have the box, the charger, the belt clip holster made of canvas with Velcro close flap. I am asking 70 or best offer, and if it sells for the full 70, I will throw in a 20 buck VM top up card perfect for setting it up for first time use. phone has the following features:

slide out light up keyboard, bluetooth support, digital camera, supports up to 16 gig micro SD memory card (not included). you can also surf the web with it via Opera, use AOL IM, MSN Messenger, or Yahoo IM and check your GMAIL account, also you can put MP3s on the memory card and play them with the included earbud headphones (which also have a built in mic so if somebody calls you, you can pause the music and talk into the mic and listen through the ear buds).

I recently upgraded to a Sprint HTC Hero phone and no longer need this Rumor phone, please somebody give it a good home, it makes a GREAT 1st cell phone .

*stock picture of the phone from a website, if you guys want any pics of the actual phone let me know .

PS: I also have an extra battery for it too, never used it was given to me by a buddy who had the same phone and it got damaged, so he got a different one and gave me the extra battery, so you get 2 (one in the phone) one the box.

Last edited by Dave McFly; 07-26-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Dave McFly is offline   Reply With Quote