Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-12-2017, 10:26 PM   #1
MosesBarkley

Drives: 2014 Camaro RS/2SS 1LE
Great Experience w/DynoSteve @ RDP Motorsports

I've seen a lot of good feedback for DynoSteve @ RDP Motorsports... and now it's my turn.

I'll start by saying that DynoSteve gave me an awesome deal on a set of LTH with HF cats and a SCT X4 handheld tuner. Additionally, he was very up front about the best deal he could give me, and gave me excellent guidance on which LTH would be the best value for someone with a spending budget like me.

I received my items within a week, but I told DynoSteve that it'd be at least a month before I'd have time to install them. He stated that was not a problem & would make himself available to me at my convenience by giving me his cell phone #.

Once I downloaded my stock tune & emailed it back to DynoSteve, he emailed me my performance tune within 12 hours.

DysnoSteve made this buying experience a pleasure & I'd definitely recommend him to others looking for performance upgrades.

So, check out DynoSteve @ RDP Motorsports if your in the market for some performance goodies.

Thanks again DynoSteve & keep up the outstanding customer service!
MosesBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 08:15 AM   #2
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosesBarkley View Post
I've seen a lot of good feedback for DynoSteve @ RDP Motorsports... and now it's my turn.

I'll start by saying that DynoSteve gave me an awesome deal on a set of LTH with HF cats and a SCT X4 handheld tuner. Additionally, he was very up front about the best deal he could give me, and gave me excellent guidance on which LTH would be the best value for someone with a spending budget like me.

I received my items within a week, but I told DynoSteve that it'd be at least a month before I'd have time to install them. He stated that was not a problem & would make himself available to me at my convenience by giving me his cell phone #.

Once I downloaded my stock tune & emailed it back to DynoSteve, he emailed me my performance tune within 12 hours.

DysnoSteve made this buying experience a pleasure & I'd definitely recommend him to others looking for performance upgrades.

So, check out DynoSteve @ RDP Motorsports if your in the market for some performance goodies.

Thanks again DynoSteve & keep up the outstanding customer service!
Thankyou for the very kind words sir

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power HP Tuners Ngauge Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
dynosteve is online now   Reply With Quote