Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #141
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
"Pretty"

sorry... couldn't help it....

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #142
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
"Pretty"

LOL. I have to admit they do have some nice LOOKING wheels. PQ's wheels are some of the best looking wheels on any Camaro period. Too bad Savini quality and service stinks.
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:30 AM   #143
Berean

Drives: Truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Amen.... I agree 100% with your comments...... Problem for me is the vendor does APPEAR to be trying to help, HE is PAYING for the return shipping each time. Not wanting to be THAT GUY and in fairness I am giving them ( Savini)this LAST opportunity to rectify this problem and if they don't then the vendor is on the hook, too bad soo sad for him. I am not as nice as PQ.

I'll take my money back and buy some wheels locally, well Atlanta, and be done with it......
Understood. My comments weren't directed at anyone personally. Just a rant against vendors who don't stand by their manufacturers products and an all too compliant customer base that goes along with the excuses.

I hope this all works out for you and you get 100% perfect wheels or 100% refund.

As I stated in another thread, I think PQ should get all his shipping charges refunded too, either by Savini or the vendor.

I've followed this whole Savini saga(s) from the beginning, so now I'm emotionally invested.

I want justice.
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #144
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I'd like it if they paid the $360 I paid to ship the wheels to them...
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:38 AM   #145
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
"Pretty"

Hey Chris............................................. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
Understood. My comments weren't directed at anyone personally. Just a rant against vendors who don't stand by their manufacturers products and an all too compliant customer base that goes along with the excuses.

I hope this all works out for you and you get 100% perfect wheels or 100% refund.

As I stated in another thread, I think PQ should get all his shipping charges refunded too, either by Savini or the vendor.

I've followed this whole Savini saga(s) from the beginning, so now I'm emotionally invested.

I want justice.
You should be on this side of the fence....makes you want to take a trip......
Attached Images

Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:39 AM   #146
Darth_Emma

Quote:
"Pretty"

can we ban this guy?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:43 AM   #147
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

He already rides the short bus.......naw let him stay
Old 08-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #148
Toyaholic
It's a sickness!

Drives: '69 442 Vert
Thanks for stopping me from making a $4000 mistake. Love the look of these rims, bummer to hear they are worthless!

How much more would these cost from a local retailer? Appears this is the ONLY way to buy Savinis.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #149
kaveduck
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS V8- IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I get a lot of the "sucker" look too. I just paid too much for pretty wheels. My wheels are fine now that they've been refinished. But, I have so much in them that I'll be lucky to get half out of them (if I can sell them at all).
I'm sorry if I missed, but what was your experience with them? Was it just cosmetic? Or did you have vibrations too?
kaveduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #150
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveduck View Post
I'm sorry if I missed, but what was your experience with them? Was it just cosmetic? Or did you have vibrations too?
story time again.....
Old 08-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #151
Darth_Emma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveduck View Post
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120297

Savini's response: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120461
Old 08-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #152
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
ok Dr Jkel - we're ALL on pins and needles just waiting to hear your results. Can't imagine all the crap (pain and suffering) you've been put thru...

I hope come Monday we're not hearing your car is still up on jacks!! Wanna see that "permagrin" again.. I'm thinking positive for ya.
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #153
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyaholic View Post
Thanks for stopping me from making a $4000 mistake. Love the look of these rims, bummer to hear they are worthless!

How much more would these cost from a local retailer? Appears this is the ONLY way to buy Savinis.
Local vendors will charge you Market Value, which mean these wheels list for 1295.00 each...... I paid 995.00 which from what I am told is what Savini sells them to dealers for.

The shop in Atlanta ( Butler Tire) told me that the MHT wheels that they have sold have never had an issue. Butler is a high end shop. You never really know if that is a marketing ploy or what but they did tell me if I buy wheels from them that this would have NEVER gotten this far, that they would have gotten me in a set of wheels that made me happy.PERIOD.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #154
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
ok Dr Jkel - we're ALL on pins and needles just waiting to hear your results. Can't imagine all the crap (pain and suffering) you've been put thru...

I hope come Monday we're not hearing your car is still up on jacks!! Wanna see that "permagrin" again.. I'm thinking positive for ya.
Thanks Lori, I hope your good wishes travel to the west coast and change the hearts of those out there.