Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 09-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #687
KnoxCamaro5

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro
I'm in. See you Saturday.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #688
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
I have been contacted by a guy who wants to come by the club meeting this Saturday at Hooters to show us some aftermarket modification items. He is trying to get a local business off the ground (Used to be American Sportscar but a tragic family event apparently ended the company) This guy is making Moded fiberglass hoods, etc........for the 5th Generation Camaro. He is offering a couple free aftermarket mods for those willing to place them on their Camaro in order to help him promote the business.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 08:23 PM   #689
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
I have been contacted by a guy who wants to come by the club meeting this Saturday at Hooters to show us some aftermarket modification items. He is trying to get a local business off the ground (Used to be American Sportscar but a tragic family event apparently ended the company) This guy is making Moded fiberglass hoods, etc........for the 5th Generation Camaro. He is offering a couple free aftermarket mods for those willing to place them on their Camaro in order to help him promote the business.
SWEET !!!!!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #690
KnoxCamaro5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brownstone View Post
Sounds good to me!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #691
sandman69

Drives: Lucille
Mods are always good....
sandman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:51 AM   #692
Mr. Brownstone

I have Spoken With Eric the manager of Hooters and we have Two tables reserved (Enough for 12-15 people) for tonight at 6PM. I figured we all meet in the parking lot at around 5:15-5:30 then we would have enough time hang out and talk and by the time everyone arrives it will be time to head inside.

Also due to the UT football Crowd lingering at Hooters after the game I figured reserving the front lot is outta question.

* This morning I scoped out the lower parking lot of Lowes adjacent to Hooters near the green recycle bins. It is wide open and perfect for us to park.
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Old 10-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #693
KnoxCamaro5

Next Meet: Saturday, November 5

Last night was fun. It was good to see so many folks attend. I'll post some pics soon.

Remember, we will me meeting the first Saturday of each month. Next meeting will be Saturday, November 5. Any suggestions on a place? Hooters, Smokey Mountain Brewery, Wild Wing Cafe, Quaker State, other?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:22 AM   #694
KnoxCamaro5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxCamaro5 View Post
Last night was fun. It was good to see so many folks attend. I'll post some pics soon.

Remember, we will me meeting the first Saturday of each month. Next meeting will be Saturday, November 5. Any suggestions on a place? Hooters, Smokey Mountain Brewery, Wild Wing Cafe, Quaker State, other?
A few pics:

Old 10-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #695
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
MCCC Natchez Trace Cruise - Sunday, Oct 9

Though I know the distance and time may be a factor, I wanted to make sure the East TN folks were included ...

Come join the MCCC for breakfast and a cruise down the Natchez Trace!

Date: Sunday, Oct. 9
Time: 7:00 AM (central time) for breakfast, cruise starts after
Location: Breakfast at Loveless Cafe (8400 Highway 100, Nashville), then cruising down the Trace.

If you are interested in joining the cruise, please let me know (send a PM to GnyaTek) so we can plan numbers and that we don’t leave anyone behind.

Music City Camaro Club event link below:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=4753
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:40 PM   #696
Mr. Brownstone

Sounds like an Awesome time...... Unfortunately I can't attend because I'll be leaving for Cancun on the 8th. We were just talking last night at our club meeting about hooking up with you guys at Music City Camaros For some future events.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #697
GnyaTek

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS Vert
I was originally planning to head up to Knoxville for y'all's meeting yesterday, but wasn't able to make it.

Will definately keep y'all posted on various events such as this going forward. If there is a person or two that I should coordinate with to help spread the word better, let me know and we can swap cell numbers.
GnyaTek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:30 PM   #698
Mr. Brownstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnyaTek View Post
I was originally planning to head up to Knoxville for y'all's meeting yesterday, but wasn't able to make it.

Will definately keep y'all posted on various events such as this going forward. If there is a person or two that I should coordinate with to help spread the word better, let me know and we can swap cell numbers.
Those people are Myself, 10aSSee D and KnoxCamaro5
My cell# is 865-308-2069

Looking forward to geetting together with you guys!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #699
Robotdoc

Drives: 2010 LLT/RS White/Inferno Orange
Had a good time meeting you guys at Hooter's this past weekend. I look forward to doing it again.

Karl
Robotdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #700
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotdoc View Post
Had a good time meeting you guys at Hooter's this past weekend. I look forward to doing it again.

Karl
It was good meeting you to, we will see you next time!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote