Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 10-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #743
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
I'm thinking you should put a 1/4 inch npt fitting and quick connect on the intake so you can use the motor to air up tires n stuff

I have some FATHERLY WORDS OF WISDOM for you to send to Nelson since he's a pop now... The other dads on here could learn from it as well

here's a snippet: "You came out of your mom looking like sh*t. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."

"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."
http://twitter.com/shitmydadsays

Last edited by Mr Twisty; 10-13-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 PM   #744
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
I'm thinking you should put a 1/4 inch npt fitting and quick connect on the intake so you can use the motor to air up tires n stuff

I have some FATHERLY WORDS OF WISDOM for you to send to Nelson since he's a pop now... The other dads on here could learn from it as well

here's a snippet: "You came out of your mom looking like sh*t. She thought you were beautiful. Don't know what scared me most, your looks or her judgment."

"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

"It's never the right time to have kids, but it's always the right time for screwing. God's not a dumbshit. He knows how it works."

I just forwarded those to Tom. They are excellent...we expect no less coming from you.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #745
Rickerbucks
HP addict

Drives: 2 SS RS,
Quote:

too funny....I'm going to have to check that out.

Follow my 2013 One Lap Of America Blog here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/ShaunAnd...page_new_likes

2014 Jeep SRT 8 - stock
2010 Challenger SRT 8 - stock
2007 Charger SRT8 Super Bee - not stock at all.
Rickerbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #746
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
So......
Do you think we will get to see some street tuning around...... oh..... say..... October 23rd...?

Just saying. It'll be the last time I'm in LA before SEMA.
Milk 1027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:46 PM   #747
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
So......
Do you think we will get to see some street tuning around...... oh..... say..... October 23rd...?

Just saying. It'll be the last time I'm in LA before SEMA.
As much as I really hate to say it, I would say November is it.
Hey, but you are going to have a BLAST at SEMA. There will probably so many Camaros there you'll be mesmerized...
Old 10-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #748
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Not going to SEMA. But I'll be puking my brains out in Vegas the weekend before
Old 10-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #749
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Milk, Fremont Street Sunday night?
Old 10-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #750
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Milk, Fremont Street Sunday night?
Sure. Call us and let us know where you'll be.
Old 10-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #751
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Bruce, I remember tracking your damn car home. Maybe we need to start a build tracking service so you can get automatic updates....lol I have been waiting for my build as well but only for two months...What is that old saying...It is going to be worth the wait..bah! Its best to do it right rather than rush is what I am sure you are telling yourself......You better have it done by April and be at C5fest in AZ.....Anyway...I just stopped by your thread to see if SST was done and to say Hi. Larry
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #752
4thGen427CI
5th Gen

Drives: 10 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Hey sorry 'bout that. Yeah that was a pretty long name you had there...

So about the boost - I think we are going to limit it to around 2-1/2 atmospheres or so which is around 36 - 38 psi. That should give it some decent power at the track
that is enough to I say make more than at least 1200rwhp!! I think those 345's are NOT gonna be enough for the track! You will light those into a smoke cloud at the tree!! Your gonna need some 345 SLICKS
4thGen427CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:55 AM   #753
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Ha, you're funny Chris. Three times up at your place with the C5 poster car parked out front and still no ride in your Bad Blue Beast. :(

Sounds awesome though. Tom and Mark couldn't believe how quiet it was...UNTIL you stomped on the gas, then everyone in the complex knew it was THAT CAR... They brought that up multiple times on the ride home while riding in the Magnum.
Cool! I'm glad they liked it. Mark's Impala is a beast! :confused0068; so any compliment coming from that group is pretty damn cool for me

And trust me, I can't wait for someone with a good driver mod to learn me how to launch her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
That's it. I'm coming down there to see just what is going on! I'm hoping the Camaro is there. I was promised a ride...
Cmon down. one rule... must bring Camaro...

Quote:

LMFAO
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:28 PM   #754
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
What's it lookin' like Bruce????? November?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #755
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Are you holding out on us Bruce?
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:02 AM   #756
4thGen427CI
5th Gen

Drives: 10 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
What's it lookin' like Bruce????? November?
sadly it sounds like it When shes done, just be safe bruce you once said "cars are replaceable, but drivers are not "
4thGen427CI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
engine psi > tire psi, f5....., holy crap!, horsepower, omgwtfbbqsaucepowa!!!, speedster, sst, turbo