Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 11:48 AM   #1
SILVER BULLET RS

Drives: 2012 Black Synergy Camaro SS
Smile OMG!! VITESSE MOTORSPORTS THROTTLE CONTROLLER WOW!!

I just installed the new Vitesse throttle enhancer controller in my 2010 Camaro RS and it is absolutely SICK!!!! I CANNOT believe that GM delays the signal to the ECU that much out of the factory! Man this car feels like a completely different car now, it actually feels like a MUSCLECAR now!! My 0-60 feels like 5 seconds now! I literally catch myself doing 80mph everywhere and NOT even trying! This is the BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!! I CANNOT stress how necessary this mod is for our Camaros! Buy it and install it IMMEDIATELY! Don't even think twice about it! Forget about the ported throttle bodies and headers, this is the REAL DEAL!!
Old 09-25-2014, 11:56 AM   #2
Pace
Lifestyle = Deathstyle

Drives: 11 SIM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pace
LOL - the biggest transition when I picked up my Camaro was missing the drive by wire pedal from my old Pontiac.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #3
SILVER BULLET RS

I see that you have an 2011 SS there PACE, I would definitely get one for your Camaro! You will NEVER regret it! Best $150 investment I have EVER done to my RS!
Old 09-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #4
Pace
Lifestyle = Deathstyle

Drives: 11 SIM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Pace
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLET RS View Post
I see that you have an 2011 SS there PACE, I would definitely get one for your Camaro! You will NEVER regret it! Best $150 investment I have EVER done to my RS!
Got mine on Wednesday!
Old 09-25-2014, 04:42 PM   #5
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I believe the price now is $180-190 plus shipping. but either way, yes, this is a great mod. The most you will feel for a "bolt on", by far.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:53 PM   #6
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Best Bolton so far with me. Got the vararam, throttle body and tune. This bifar out does the rest in a feel it in the pants.
PCP Hideaway Headlight Covers, BBK Headers & High Flow Cats, ZL1 Add-ons Wicker Bill, TL1/ZL1 Hood Insert, Gen5 DIY Frameless Mirror, ABL Dash Lighting an My link Navigation, Blacked out Rear Bowtie, all Sylvania led Turn Signals, Ceramic Window Tint By Nicks, MBRP Exhaust tips, GEN5 DIY Virginia Legal DRL Harness, Painted Brake Calipers, Vittesse Throttle Controller, Heritage Grill, Diode Dynamics Led Lighting, Manual Shifter Boot, Paddle Shifters, CNC Throttle Body, Trifecta Tune, RX Catch Can & Breather, Trunk Black out and Side Grills, Chevorlet door Sills.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #7
lownslowss
PaPa Smurf

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
I'm tempted to buy another one just in case something happens to this one. I just drove around for an hour on sp9 and switched to sp0. How did I ever enjoy driving this car like that????
Old 09-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #8
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
I'm at the airport flying home...

Wonder if my neighbors will mine me trying this out at 10pm tonight?
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:31 PM   #9
pinoyscorpion951

Drives: 2016 Bright Yellow 2SS A8
Yeah, I've been driving around in 9 the whole time I've had it also. This morning, I swithched it back to "0" because I was driving my kids to school and it felt like I was driving in sand!
Old 09-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #10
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyscorpion951 View Post
Yeah, I've been driving around in 9 the whole time I've had it also. This morning, I swithched it back to "0" because I was driving my kids to school and it felt like I was driving in sand!
We need another Borrego Spring Cruise to try these out!
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:25 PM   #11
ex11b90

Drives: 1LT 2011 Camaro M6
Good to hear, just got mine today, I'll get hooked up tomorrow, can't wait!!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #12
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Great reviews on this product...glad to hear. I'm looking forward to hearing more!

I don't want to take away from the topic, but I kind of feel the same about my IPF tune and the way it changed take off and low end torque. My wife drove my car the other day, and without me even saying anything, mentioned that she thought the car felt "faster". lol

I wonder how well this would go in hand with my tune.

I asked this question before, but now that you guys are using it, would you say it just feels like the car is simply opening the throttle more that it did before (although you are pushing the pedal down the same) or do you think its just reacting a lot better/faster?
Old 09-25-2014, 11:26 PM   #13
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I'm not sure anyone can explain it any better than they already have. Best bet is to purchase it. if you don't like it, send it back, money back guarantee. To put in words, exactly how it feels, is hard. The car just want to go, from the moment you even think about pressing the gas pedal.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:06 AM   #14
SILVER BULLET RS

I have to say to anybody that has NEVER taken apart these type of plugs they are a Pain in the A$$! I had to get a small flathead screwdriver to get in the female plug and pull it apart from the male plug! DO NOT PULL THE WIRES! The plug is on the top left side of the gas pedal and it is NOT easy to get to! You will need a bright flashlight to see what you are doing and take your time to make sure the plugs CLICK together! You don't want them coming apart when you are driving! The Vitesse throttle controller has both male and female plugs , so just inspect them and you should be able to figure out how they go together and come apart. If you are a novice you can do this just take you time!

Closed Thread