Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 01-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #1
MyWorld

Drives: RJT 2LT RS
WTB: OEM GFX for v6

I am looking for a set of OEM GFX for a V6. Send me a PM if you are looking to sell.
MyWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #2
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 SS
Smile

We sell them new. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call.
Gene Culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #3
MyWorld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Culley View Post
We sell them new. Feel free to send us an email or give us a call.
I have to give props to Gene and Patrick with GM Parts House. I ordered my kit from them for a price that could not be beat, and they also have superior customer service.

They had shipped my ground effects kit to my installer and UPS looked liked they wedged the box between two heavy objects and smooshed the box. One of the pieces was damaged when that happened. I was very concerned about going through a hassle to get the piece replaced, especially since I bought it through the internet and all.

Patrick and Gene handled the situation with the utmost professionalism. We sent them pictures of the damage, and Patrick and Gene were able to file a claim with UPS, and ship me out a replacement piece in just a few days.

Any Vendor can seem great when everything goes perfectly smooth, but you know you’re dealing with an outstanding Vendor when everything doesn't go quite as planned, and yet, you still have a positive experience with the sale.

Great job guys!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Smile

Chris,

Thank you for your business and for the positive feedback. Do you have any photos of the finished vehicle for us? Isn't that the most important part?

Thanks,
Gene.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
MyWorld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Culley View Post
Chris,

Thank you for your business and for the positive feedback. Do you have any photos of the finished vehicle for us? Isn't that the most important part?

Thanks,
Gene.
The ground effects are just part of what I am doing. They are getting painted RJT with the rear diffuser matte black. Right now the stripes are going on. Tomorrow starts the ground effects. Here is a link of the progress so far:

http://www.chicago5thgen.com/5th-gen...-makeover.html
Old 02-22-2011, 10:37 PM   #6
Gene Culley
Account Suspended

Smile

The stripes are pretty sweet Chris. I'll keep an eye on the thread there to see the progress. I want to get the stripes painted on my vehicle as well.