Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 02-16-2010, 08:12 AM   #1
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Well I got a Vararam. Thanks 2SSRS , Patrick and Steve.

Well Vararam sent me a unit. 2SSRS told Patrick and Steve about my daughter's cancer and the car issues I had when we got the car. 2SSRS worked with Patrick and I was going to be a Beta tester. Then Patrick decided I had enough on plate and would send me a unit once it was all up and running good. So I got a Vararam for free and can now use the money dad sent to pay some more medical bills. Took a picture with me and the air intake to get him off my back.

So it came in yesterday and I now have it on. I have not gotten 100 miles on it yet (70 miles) right now. It has been below freezing but seems to work fairly well. Have a few question though, car idles a little rough but getting better and has a slight buck or pulse in it. Vararam owners, does this go away with more miles? Is the cold causing some of this?

I will call Patrick latter today with questions but wanted to see what you guys have experinced. Also Patrick is top notch, called 3 times last night and he answered the phone the first 2 times. He called back in 10 minutes when he did not pick up. Great service if you ask me.

Thanks to all!!

Scott
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
Camar0wn3d
formerly "wh0rsep0wer"

Drives: 2016 1SS Summit White
Yea ask Patrick about anything and he has always been more than willing to help and share his wealth of knowledge.

2012 2LS - Black A6 (SOLD)

2016 1SS Summit White A8
Camar0wn3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Talked with Patrick and he said it would take about 100 to 150 miles to dial in right since I was silly and did the fuse pull while changing the air intake. He did say it sounds like it is running right and will get better after 150 miles and when the temps get above freezing.

He did tell me to go ahead and punch it now. So once it get it back from the oil change and gurgle fix today I will romp ole Bee Bee and she what she has. I can tell you I gave her a little gas today and the ROOOOAAAR was awesome. Can't wait to hear WOT.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #4
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Vararam sounds like a Great group of guys Cant wait to so business with them.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote