Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-04-2014, 02:57 AM   #1
DJDBumblebee

Drives: 2012 2LS Coupe
Question Where can I have rear window louvers installed on my Camaro in Louisville, Kentucky?

I live in the Louisville, Kentucky area and I am having a lot of trouble finding a company who will install my rear window louvers for me, let alone who knows what they are. I have called detail shops, dealerships, body shops and custom car shops, and all are saying they do not know how to install louvers, nor know what they look like. I purchased them myself brand new and now have the dilemma of not being able to find anyone who can put them on for me. Seeing them sit in the garage makes me sick. I am willing to drive a small distance, so if you know of any places in Southern Indiana, that would work, too. I am really hoping someone can help me find a company to install these for me. If anyone knows of an actual place in the Louisville Metro Area or surrounding counties, please let me know!
DJDBumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:09 PM   #2
Pharmaro

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS
Check out Derby City Camaro Club on Facebook, I'm sure a number of the members, myself included, would be more than happy to help you install them.
Pharmaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customization, louisville, louvers