Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-15-2009, 08:50 AM   #15
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Great pictures Trent and it was very nice meeting you and your son. Hope to see again at another event.
Rick & Ray
RickRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:45 PM   #16
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Great thread Trent. I am so glad you came out and joined us for the day (despite the initial meeting area mix-up). Your son was a real trooper! He had to sit there and listen to a bunch of grown men and women talk about cars. At least we had ice cream for him. Hope he got his fill of Camaros! Will we see you next year? I am going to expect at least 20 Camaro5 cars....
Old 06-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Great thread Trent. I am so glad you came out and joined us for the day (despite the initial meeting area mix-up). Your son was a real trooper! He had to sit there and listen to a bunch of grown men and women talk about cars. At least we had ice cream for him. Hope he got his fill of Camaros! Will we see you next year? I am going to expect at least 20 Camaro5 cars....
Connor had a great time (so did I ) although he definitely burned out by the end of the night. I see no reason I wouldn't be there next year; it's less than 45 minutes from or to my house. Even the possible alternative isn't a bad drive... Trying to talk my wife into Carlisle in two weeks. Tag is picking up his car from Tom there and that's one hell of a show. It'll make the Four Points look like a movie preview...

Last edited by trm0002; 06-15-2009 at 09:46 PM.
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Connor had a great time (so did I ) although he definitely burned out by the end of the night. I see no reason I wouldn't be there next year; it's less than 45 minutes from or to my house. Even the possible alternative isn't a bad drive... Trying to talk my wife into Carlisle in two weeks. Tag is picking up his car from Tom Servo there and that's one hell of a show. It'll make the Four Points look like a movie preview...
I never get much sleep at these shows because there is too much to see and to many people to talk to. That Carlisle show would kill me because all my 1st gen and 2nd gen friends would be there as well!

You are right though, it's the grand daddy of Camaro shows.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #19
Hylton

Well I have to say that I had an absolute blast at this show. 6 Camaro5 members met up Saturday morning and attended. Click on OP's picture link above to see the Camaro5 cars cruising in together. We are also at the end of the Youtube vid.

The shows organizers (Ontario Camaro Club) did a fantastic job. I want to personally thank Dale Oldham, Gary Kilbride and Ron Poplawski and team for the great job they did in putting this show on and welcoming Camaro5 members with open arms.

They publically thanked Camaro5.com and myself many times for attending their show. They were worried they would not see many 2010's show up because people have been picking their car up over the last month. We made quite a statement pulling in.

The food at the banquet was top shelf. It was all you can eat, be a pig buffets with baked chicken, beef and vegetarian lasagna with many different salads and hot veggie platters. Dessert was a boatload of fresh fruit, ice cream and 10 different types of cakes, again - all you could eat.

I'm so glad that I was able to meet Trent, Rick, Mike, Scott, and agent "E" (agent "E" would like to remain off the boards but states that he doesn't miss a post. Like everyone else, he's addicted.

Thanks to 3WhiteRag and The Mole for coming out and joining Camaro5 for a while. They shared some very intimate knowledge with us on how our cars and engines were built. You all know The Mole works in the Camaro plant but you may not know that 3WhiteRag works in the St. Catherines engine plant that built your cars engine (V6 or V8).

Speaking of intimate knowledge, I must tell all of you who did not go to the banquet that the FBodfather shared some very interesting news with everyone there that Trent and I are forbidden to share with you. There are definitely unexpected perks to attending these events.

I also want to thank the FBodfather for coming out. I hope you truly feel that we are your "northern" family that you continue to come out and visit every year. I can't tell you how many discussions I had over the weekend with enthusiasts who were in awe of your commitment to all of us. Next year, I promise to have 20 5th gens show up!

I also want to thank the CCFBG (Ontario FBody club) who welcomed the Camaro5 members with open arms in the cruise down. These members represent the best of the most dedicated FBODY people on the planet. Again, please click on the OP's link for our pictures.

What a great weekend!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #20
big mike

Drives: 2011 White SS/RS
how did you get the license plate on the bottom grill of the RJT camaro?
big mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #21
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by big mike View Post
how did you get the license plate on the bottom grill of the RJT camaro?
See this thread:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=25310&page=2

$36 plus shipping.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #22
ssrsheaven

Drives: 92 firebird,2010 camaro
Nice story andwith all the From all us still waiting on our ride to show.
ssrsheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #23
LAWMAN

Drives: 2010 cam.2ss/rs.iom,07'escalade esv
YEP, GOOD DEAL,WHENEVER I GET MINE, WE WILL HAVE A SIMILAR SHOW HERE,...ORDERED IOM 2SS/RS 12/19/9,1100)...CURRENTLY AT 3400 AS OF 6/10/9...SEEMS LIKE I JUST GOT OVERLOOKED OR SOMETHING?...STILL WAITING AND HOPEFULLY ONCE IT IS PRODUCED, IT WONT HAVE TO SIT IN AREA 51 AS LONG AS SOME OTHERS HAVE THAT IVE BEEN READING ABOUT...ALL THE MAROS IN THIS MEET LOOK AWESOME,
LAWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:18 PM   #24
Hylton

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWMAN View Post
YEP, GOOD DEAL,WHENEVER I GET MINE, WE WILL HAVE A SIMILAR SHOW HERE,...ORDERED IOM 2SS/RS 12/19/9,1100)...CURRENTLY AT 3400 AS OF 6/10/9...SEEMS LIKE I JUST GOT OVERLOOKED OR SOMETHING?...STILL WAITING AND HOPEFULLY ONCE IT IS PRODUCED, IT WONT HAVE TO SIT IN AREA 51 AS LONG AS SOME OTHERS HAVE THAT IVE BEEN READING ABOUT...ALL THE MAROS IN THIS MEET LOOK AWESOME,
I like you but if you keep posting in uppercase, I'm going to tear a strip off you that will get me permanently banned...........
Old 06-15-2009, 04:20 PM   #25
Gameover

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Wow, that looked like good times!
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #26
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
Nice pics!

Go Canada! Keep making nice Camaros and good hockey players

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #27
C4
ERNEST

Drives: 2012CAMARO 1LT RS CONVERTIBLE
congrats guys
on getting ever1 there
that is bad azz
wish i would have been there
C4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
jeffclark533

Drives: 68 Camaro, 2000 Camaro
sounds like tons of fun...great coverage!!! even better pics!