Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #15
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
I have not watched WWE in years, but I had once seen "The Undertaker" do his entrance at Lowell Memorial Auditorium and nothing comes close. That he lost at Wrestlemania is silly, but I guess him still going out there is silly too.

The glory days:
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:20 AM   #16
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Quote:
Originally Posted by supasport View Post
batista is good as a heel and hated.
i dont think he will become a babyface any longer.
i still like the idea of evolution jumping people hahaa

on another note.. i hope hope hope.. at extreme rules evolution wins and shield seperates so roman reigns can beat hhh at summerslam and become a main eventer
anxious to see where his story goes
Yea I want the shield to break up too or atleast let roman reigns venture out on his own. I think he will be huge if it ever does happen definite championship material IMO. I don't hate DB but he just doesn't seem like a champion guy to me for one he is little compared to everyone else barely 200lbs and doesn't look like he can kick some butt. On a side note I do like the new Guy Alexander Rusev seems like he can dish out some punishment and he has that super HOT Russian Chick Lana at his side doesn't hurt either lol.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #17
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
Yea I want the shield to break up too or atleast let roman reigns venture out on his own. I think he will be huge if it ever does happen definite championship material IMO. I don't hate DB but he just doesn't seem like a champion guy to me for one he is little compared to everyone else barely 200lbs and doesn't look like he can kick some butt. On a side note I do like the new Guy Alexander Rusev seems like he can dish out some punishment and he has that super HOT Russian Chick Lana at his side doesn't hurt either lol.
I agree with DB being champ...I don't like it one bit. But, it's what the "Universe" wanted

The only thing that makes RAW worth watching now is Paul Heyman. And Masked Kane I still have hopes for CM Punk to return, but I doubt it will happen now that AJ Lee went on a short leave of absence.
Old 04-25-2014, 04:59 PM   #18
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Yea I like paul heyman as well and I do hope CM Punk returns he is quite entertaining in the ring and a good wrestler. Seems like after brock lesner beat the undertaker at WrestleMania he has disappeared I mean I thought he would get a title shot or a new rival to go against and now that Heyman is with Cesaro which I do think is a good pairing too does it mean that Lesner is on hiatus for a bit or what.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #19
supasport

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
batista is an animal! his size deffinately looks like a 278 lb monster.
back in 01 he wss 318.. that was just a roided freak though
Old 04-29-2014, 10:45 AM   #20
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Yea I like paul heyman as well and I do hope CM Punk returns he is quite entertaining in the ring and a good wrestler. Seems like after brock lesner beat the undertaker at WrestleMania he has disappeared I mean I thought he would get a title shot or a new rival to go against and now that Heyman is with Cesaro which I do think is a good pairing too does it mean that Lesner is on hiatus for a bit or what.
right now, they can use lesnar any way they want. But I think it would be in their best interest to keep up with the "monster/beast" identity they've given him. or, they could use this to push Daniel bryan even more by having "the beast" take the title from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supasport View Post
batista is an animal! his size deffinately looks like a 278 lb monster.
back in 01 he wss 318.. that was just a roided freak though
he probably got in a bit better shape with his Jiu-Jitsu training. I've lost quite a bit of weight myself while training