Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 08-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #57
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by STS Guy View Post
BINGO, It is not the piping, intercooler, BOV, wastegate...or any other buzzword you can think of. It is the tuning. We work very close to a few tuning companies:
(HP Tuner, Diablo, Predator are probably names you recognize)
They have got to get the tuning baselines so we can get the car running right.

The hangup has been they just can't get it to teh standars they see fit. But it will happen. The car is just very, very new.
Yeah, we've been trying to let HP Tuners we need a TUNE!

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24344

but their last response:

"thanks guys, yah same pcm as the cts, likely be a while :("
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #58
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Quote:
BINGO, It is not the piping, intercooler, BOV, wastegate...or any other buzzword you can think of. It is the tuning. We work very close to a few tuning companies:

The hangup has been they just can't get it to teh standars they see fit. But it will happen. The car is just very, very new.
EXACTLY!! but due to the high demand...it will be figured out, and probably sooner than we think. I am proud to be a dealer of STS products, and will stand behind them 100% as a quality product, and a quality group of people.
ZZcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #59
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
EXACTLY!! but due to the high demand...it will be figured out, and probably sooner than we think. I am proud to be a dealer of STS products, and will stand behind them 100% as a quality product, and a quality group of people.
first step is cracking the ECU... then the fun starts... trying to tune the LLT for boost! WOOHOO!
Old 08-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #60
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
here we go again.the stalker returns..
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:46 PM   #61
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
here we go again.the stalker returns..
??
ZZcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:50 PM   #62
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZcamaro View Post
??
for some reason he thinks because I correct his misinformation and that I've proven him wrong, it some how makes me a stalker... LOL
Old 08-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #63
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:

Just to follow up a bit more... again posted by HP Tuners the other day:

"If its E69 its in the same boat as the E69 in the 08+ CTS unfortunately as we haven't even written the bootloaders for it :("

And yes, the V6 Camaro uses the E69....
Old 08-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #64
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

there is no misinformation to correct. i state that i am talking to companies about getting a turbo, you start mouthing off about this and that..just cause the tuning hasnt been cracked doesnt mean that a very regonizable company can do it. im trying to get something accomplished and you just keep running your mouth. there is no misinformation at all. i simply state what progress i have made by sending emails and talking to people on the phone. and you try to act superior and put me down..i dont know how you can hear my phone calls or see my emails.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:59 PM   #65
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Quote:

and STS before you start agreeing that the turbo cant be done maybe you should talk to the people that makes the phone calls for STS themselves.cause not even a week ago i was contacted by phone out of nowhere while i was camping and was told that i will be contacted again about STS using my car as a mock up vehicle for an STS V6 turbo kit. Also Procharger has contacted me about doing a Supercharger kit..hmm??? why would you guys even waste your time calling me if you have no idea of when the tuning is going to be release???maybe its because you would like to have everything ready for when it does. or if you let scrming talk about it, youre just pulling me around hoping that i would post the info so you can get some publicity. but who knows. for some reason i keep writing misinformation and lies..LOL.. hey but at least im being constructive and not downing every single piece of information that someone has to offer by saying its a lie. ohh well.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #66
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
there is no misinformation to correct. i state that i am talking to companies about getting a turbo, you start mouthing off about this and that..just cause the tuning hasnt been cracked doesnt mean that a very regonizable company can do it. im trying to get something accomplished and you just keep running your mouth. there is no misinformation at all. i simply state what progress i have made by sending emails and talking to people on the phone. and you try to act superior and put me down..i dont know how you can hear my phone calls or see my emails.
do i need to quote you again? LOL!

How many times have you posted that you are getting a turbo? I've lost count... And I thought you were going to stop posting until you ACTUALLY HAD A TURBO on your car! LOL!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #67
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

well hmm..ive written several post about getting one turbo from Ultimate Performance Parts, then they fell through..then i wrote some post about still looking for one, then i jus wrote a few about finding someone else to do it, someone thats more reputable too. and thats about it..and in all of those post you seem to put your two cents in where nobody cares..yeah they havent got the turning yet..but somebody has to start somewhere..and if a very regonizable company says "hey we will take your car and begin putting a turbo in it, just bring it to the funfest have fun there and well take your car from there" then yeah, im going to be excited about it and post it for the people that i told id post all the information i can while i search for a turbo..now if they dont end up doing it, ill post that as well..and when i find someone else ill post that..its a forum that you post on, thats what you do is post. but im sure youll be searching for any post about a turbo from me so you can talk some more crap about it..so its just a never ending cycle..you ask how many post are you going to post, but youre no better cause you always seem to make an appearance in every thread i post in being negative..dude give it up..youre not bothering me..i told tran that i was going to quit posting on this site altogether and he told me to not quit and to keep posting about my search for a turbo..so i am going to..if you dont like what i say QUIT READING EVERYTHING I WRITE AND POSTING NEGATIVE GARBAGE.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:56 PM   #68
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
well hmm..ive written several post about getting one turbo from Ultimate Performance Parts, then they fell through..then i wrote some post about still looking for one, then i jus wrote a few about finding someone else to do it, someone thats more reputable too. and thats about it..and in all of those post you seem to put your two cents in where nobody cares..yeah they havent got the turning yet..but somebody has to start somewhere..and if a very regonizable company says "hey we will take your car and begin putting a turbo in it, just bring it to the funfest have fun there and well take your car from there" then yeah, im going to be excited about it and post it for the people that i told id post all the information i can while i search for a turbo..now if they dont end up doing it, ill post that as well..and when i find someone else ill post that..its a forum that you post on, thats what you do is post. but im sure youll be searching for any post about a turbo from me so you can talk some more crap about it..so its just a never ending cycle..you ask how many post are you going to post, but youre no better cause you always seem to make an appearance in every thread i post in being negative..dude give it up..youre not bothering me..i told tran that i was going to quit posting on this site altogether and he told me to not quit and to keep posting about my search for a turbo..so i am going to..if you dont like what i say QUIT READING EVERYTHING I WRITE AND POSTING NEGATIVE GARBAGE.
Like you said...it's a public forum... i'll post if i want...
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #69
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I've got an idea....

since we have gotten quite a few reported posts about you two going back and forth, why don't BOTH of you give it a rest?

No one is tuning for V6's....and it seems like you've contacted quite a few people about this. Cool. Hope it works out for you. Let us know when you find someone to do it...and if they back out, let us know they backed out. But, tell us who is going to work it for you and WHO backed out....THAT seems to be important. If you get no info, seems there is nothing going on with the turbo's.

And for someone else, even though you might be right that no one is making a turbo, there's no need to continue at the person who's hopeful. Let him talk all he wants...and if he doesn't get it, it will not only stink for him, but you can say, "I told you so." But, let's not hassle people (as this is how someone feels).

No need for this stuff....cool?
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #70
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I've got an idea....

since we have gotten quite a few reported posts about you two going back and forth, why don't BOTH of you give it a rest?

No one is tuning for V6's....and it seems like you've contacted quite a few people about this. Cool. Hope it works out for you. Let us know when you find someone to do it...and if they back out, let us know they backed out. But, tell us who is going to work it for you and WHO backed out....THAT seems to be important. If you get no info, seems there is nothing going on with the turbo's.

And for someone else, even though you might be right that no one is making a turbo, there's no need to continue at the person who's hopeful. Let him talk all he wants...and if he doesn't get it, it will not only stink for him, but you can say, "I told you so." But, let's not hassle people (as this is how someone feels).

No need for this stuff....cool?
Cool... But as you said, i reserve the right to post "I told you so..."