Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-23-2009, 11:21 PM   #855
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
Im concerned about the green too. So there is no green whatsoever? I consider this pic having a green tinge, it doesn't look like this right?

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...1&d=1224395939
That pic is the pic that made me hate Aqua Blue Metallic. I was incredibly disappointed because I wanted a "blue" car, but not the dark Imperial Blue Metallic... but after looking at all the pics here, I think it's pretty save to say that this color is BLUE
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #856
Ant

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT/RS (V6)
Here are some pics my Dad took of Brian's car. Hope you don't mind me posting these, Brian lol.

Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #857
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Not to steal anyone's thunder, but is this what you're looking for, fixxer?
Attached Images

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:20 AM   #858
DDustiNN

Unhappy

hmm... I always follow along in this thread cuz you guys are cool, but there suddenly seems to be bunch of posts missing... what did I miss? I haven't seen anything bad or worth deleting... just people talking about ABM Camaros...?
Old 05-25-2009, 11:24 AM   #859
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Not to steal anyone's thunder, but is this what you're looking for, fixxer?
YES ! Thanks much Venom! That looks wild!
Old 05-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #860
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
I've indicated before that these photo threads may be cleaned up from time to time and regular discussion posts removed to keep the ratio of photos to discussions reasonable. These threads are really meant to feature photos of the color so people can references photos of the cars efficiently without having to read through pages and pages of discussions. Reactions to photos posted from time to time are fine and I'm in no way discouraging discussion, but perhaps lengthy debates regarding the color would be better served in a separate thread not in the Photos forum. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #861
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
I've indicated before that these photo threads may be cleaned up from time to time and regular discussion posts removed to keep the ratio of photos to discussions reasonable. These threads are really meant to feature photos of the color so people can references photos of the cars efficiently without having to read through pages and pages of discussions. Reactions to photos posted from time to time are fine and I'm in no way discouraging discussion, but perhaps lengthy debates regarding the color would be better served in a separate thread not in the Photos forum. Thanks.
Thanks for the explanation that is all I asked for.
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #862
DDustiNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Thanks for not pulling a GM on us

(meaning: thanks for the explanation )
Old 05-25-2009, 04:32 PM   #863
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Hello all, this is my first post to this forum, although I've been a constant visitor to camaro5 for quite some time now. Its been far and away the best camaro resource I've found on the web.

No I didn't get in an early order like many of you, but I'm thinking that towards the end of this year, or this comming spring that I will (hopefully) be the proud owner of a 2010 camaro!

Now, on to my question,
BrianGriffin78 - congrats on your beauftiful ABM camaro! I personally am considering one with silver glossy stripes. I've also been trying to decide between the painted rims, or the polished. What are the rims on your car? In the sun they look very shiny, but in the darker shots they look like they could be the painted ones. (they look great in my opinion)

I've seen the polished on a VR camaro in person and loved em. But on the other hand, my g/f has painted rims on her 08 eclipse SE and they also look pretty good when they are all shined up.

Thanks!
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #864
BrianGriffin78

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Hello all, this is my first post to this forum, although I've been a constant visitor to camaro5 for quite some time now. Its been far and away the best camaro resource I've found on the web.

No I didn't get in an early order like many of you, but I'm thinking that towards the end of this year, or this comming spring that I will (hopefully) be the proud owner of a 2010 camaro!

Now, on to my question,
BrianGriffin78 - congrats on your beauftiful ABM camaro! I personally am considering one with silver glossy stripes. I've also been trying to decide between the painted rims, or the polished. What are the rims on your car? In the sun they look very shiny, but in the darker shots they look like they could be the painted ones. (they look great in my opinion)

I've seen the polished on a VR camaro in person and loved em. But on the other hand, my g/f has painted rims on her 08 eclipse SE and they also look pretty good when they are all shined up.

Thanks!

Good question, I was considering getting after market polished wheels when I found out I ordered the painted ones. I am sticking with the painted ones I have now. They look good enough. I was even able to line me car side by side with the dealer's floor car with polished wheels. They looked very similar. So I think painted is just fine, imo.

Edit: When Ant's dad took those pics I had just cleaned and polished them. Came back from the shore so washed and polished my car earlier that day.

Shore = Salt residue.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #865
BrianGriffin78

I am buying a new camera, an even better one. Figured I'll test out the first shots on my car. Any special requests?
Old 05-26-2009, 08:45 AM   #866
DDustiNN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffin78 View Post
Good question, I was considering getting after market polished wheels when I found out I ordered the painted ones. I am sticking with the painted ones I have now. They look good enough. I was even able to line me car side by side with the dealer's floor car with polished wheels. They looked very similar. So I think painted is just fine, imo.

Edit: When Ant's dad took those pics I had just cleaned and polished them. Came back from the shore so washed and polished my car earlier that day.

Shore = Salt residue.
Brian, I have been wondering the same thing KM asked you... I was thinking you had the upgraded polished wheels, but in the garage they looked darker... so you are saying you have the Midnight Silver wheels?? If so, then wow, they are bright in your outdoor pics! They were much darker when I saw them in person on fbodfather's car, although it was a cloudy/gloomy day... wonder if that made the difference.

Regardless, I'm jealous of you right now
Old 05-26-2009, 08:57 AM   #867
Matt'sSS
From 2 door to 5 door

Drives: C5 Vert->CGM SS RS M6->SRT8 Magnum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGriffin78 View Post
I am buying a new camera, an even better one. Figured I'll test out the first shots on my car. Any special requests?
What color of interior did you get? if by chance it's beige cloth I'd love some interior picts, and more picts of the back of the car as well, doin good with the fronts & sides methinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Brian, I have been wondering the same thing KM asked you... I was thinking you had the upgraded polished wheels, but in the garage they looked darker... so you are saying you have the Midnight Silver wheels?? If so, then wow, they are bright in your outdoor pics! They were much darker when I saw them in person on fbodfather's car, although it was a cloudy/gloomy day... wonder if that made the difference.

Brian's is not an RS, I'm guessing they're the silver ones.
Matt'sSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #868
BrianGriffin78

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt'sSS View Post
What color of interior did you get? if by chance it's beige cloth I'd love some interior picts, and more picts of the back of the car as well, doin good with the fronts & sides methinks.

Brian's is not an RS, I'm guessing they're the silver ones.
I did not get the RS package, I dont' like those headlights. I got black interior, which looks great with the blue.

They are the Sterling Silver painted ones. They look amazing. Don't need polished.

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!